• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

TBF - (and I don't do this lightly) Adrian Durham stuck the boot in this afternoon.

I heard that and Ian Danter did to, to be fair to Durham he's been doubting Arry like us few have for a long time.
It was the crawling interview Jim White did today that was so sickly.

I had no chance to hear the Jim White thing but I can imagine. Brazil thinks the sun shines out of the Redknapp arse as well.

I will add one extra note - for a Bluenose Danter is actually alright. And not just because he plays in a Kiss covers band.

Probably not given who owns him and his pedigree. From what I understand footballers only have an issue with what others earn if they feel they are in the same bracket. If any other Wolves player feels that with the exception of Costa and Neves who are probably earning the same then they can do one.

Our Jota gets paid in unicorns!

It just seems that level of wage at blues is a bit high. It's not like they're owned by obscenely wealthy Chinese billionaires

Blues fans on WM still convinced they'd have got in the top 6 if Arry had stayed, my sides.
Really can't see how people don't see Redknapp for what he is.
If you break down his career in comparison to others then you'd say he's no better than the likes of Roberto Martinez, Sam Alladyce etc

Our Jota gets paid in unicorns!

It just seems that level of wage at blues is a bit high. It's not like they're owned by obscenely wealthy Chinese billionaires

Well they blew Middlesboro off the hand on wages. That says a lot.

I heard it only in passing, but it wasn't exactly complimentary about the late transfer activity, the litany of excuses that don't add up, that sort of thing.

Roughly what time?

The brown nosing of Redknapp is fucking sickening yet hardly a mention of Frank De Boer who ludicrously lost his job after just 5 games

Let me think. I dived out of work about 4.30 today, and it was definitely before I got to the Western for a little "liven-up" around 5. Say about 4.45 maybe?

Roughly what time?

The brown nosing of Redknapp is fucking sickening yet hardly a mention of Frank De Boer who ludicrously lost his job after just 5 games
It was 11.30 I believe.

Let me think. I dived out of work about 4.30 today, and it was definitely before I got to the Western for a little "liven-up" around 5. Say about 4.45 maybe?

Cool thanks, I listen to it on the way home from work, got home about 4.45 and didn't put my home radio on until just after 5 so I'll find it on catch up

Might have been a bit later than that maybe 1745 not sure.

Ah - I could have heard it after the swifty. Which would put it between 17.30 and 18.00

At a similar time there was some bizarre shit about overhead kicks. It was really quite odd. But then, it was Gough, who is hardly a nobel laureate...

Ha ha classic "arry", he just bought be however case for sale, fuck me, we are so fortunate!

Mark Sampson,England women's national team,apparently due to unacceptable and inappropriate behaviour in a previous role

Mark Sampson,England women's national team,apparently due to unacceptable and inappropriate behaviour in a previous role

Am I alone in thinking that's a bit fucking convenient? Cynical bastard that I am something about this is not right.

Am I the only one who thinks a woman should coach the women's team?

Am I alone in thinking that's a bit fucking convenient? Cynical bastard that I am something about this is not right.

it's pretty clear that they are trying to use this to disguise the fact he should have been sacked already. But it doesn't make the FA look even better, no matter what they try and come up with

Back