• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

I reckon he's walked, he's an absolute child if he doesn't get his own way. This is a man who more than once has named two keepers on the bench to prove a point to the board that he needs players.

Their squad is shit and he's no tactician so he knows they've got no hope. He basically wanted them to emulate Villa's spending.

Relegated with Bournemouth, Southampton and as good as relegated with QPR. Promotion with Pompey an a big budget and won the cup on false economy.

On that Twitter thread, Gabriel Sutton posted on 9/11: Ha. Let's hope he doesn't leave us in the bottom three in a month's time.

Well, five days but who's counting?

I also reckon he's spunked a load of money that blues don't have

Yup - their wage bill has gone up under his melted face rosie the dog regime.

Shame.

I also reckon he's spunked a load of money that blues don't have

Stockdale and Jota will be on huge money. Not that much else. Basically not many good players wanted to join him any more as it isn't 2007.

Stockdale and Jota will be on huge money. Not that much else. Basically not many good players wanted to join him any more as it isn't 2007.

Didn't Jota cost 6m? I didn't think blues had much money at the mo

They aren't potless like in the limbo years where their owner was in clink. But not fantastically off. Stockdale is the big one. Turned down PL football for that shitheap.

Looking over their squad I still feel like Redknapp has really outdone himself to have them be that bad. They have enough about them that they shouldn't be near relegation.

They aren't potless like in the limbo years where their owner was in clink. But not fantastically off. Stockdale is the big one. Turned down PL football for that $#@!heap.

We should nab him in January

Never liked Stockdale personally. Too fat.

Apparently Jota's wages agreed with Blues put Boro off. That is massive spending Boro.

I bet he is on north of 40k a week there.

Apparently Jota was on 8k at Brentford and is now on 40k!!!!!!

Redknapp on Talksport tonight slagging the players off and bemoaning how he had to pay contracts up to get rid of players...
Talkshite didnt put him to task once and just licked his arse as usual.....
All the players he brought in are good....blah blah blah..

Told you #AVfc keep patient you will be fine with Brucey ... as far as #bcfc well�������� good to see their natural level being maintained
— Simon Jordan (@Sjopinion10) September 16, 2017

Back