• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want an experienced manager. Is 6 months enough? (which means he will get the gig)

I suppose he knows the league as opposed to a foreign type. Would think it's him or Moyes.

Would Moyes want it?

Fair drop down from his last role, or even from his one before that, I wouldn't expect it to be completely pressure free down there either following the relative success Pulis achieved last season, think there will be more suitable opportunities for him elsewhere.

Would Moyes want it?

Fair drop down from his last role, or even from his one before that, I wouldn't expect it to be completely pressure free down there either following the relative success Pulis achieved last season, think there will be more suitable opportunities for him elsewhere.

Long wait though mate. And what are you waiting for, Everton and Spurs are sewn up.

West Ham? (would say Newcastle but Pardew seems safe as houses)

Likely to get a decent budget from the P-Twins

Doubt Moyes would get on with that pair. Though I can't wait for BFS to get kicked off his perch, the throwback dickhead.

I thought Moyes might end up at Newcastle but not sure he'd want to work for Mike Ashley

Odd. Most bookies stopped taking bets on McKay yesterday as he was apparently imminent.

Odd. Most bookies stopped taking bets on McKay yesterday as he was apparently imminent.

Sky reckon it was all on until it came to the backroom staff and Malky wanted his own whereas Palace wanted to keep the ones who had stayed.

Sky commentator at Craven Cottage said will Magath get sacked if Wolves beat Fulham.

Sky reckon it was all on until it came to the backroom staff and Malky wanted his own whereas Palace wanted to keep the ones who had stayed.

These extracts from thousands of texts and thousands of emails released by the Mail today....

In July 2012, Cardiff signed South Korean international Kim Bo-kyung, but when Moody informed Mackay on July 12 that ‘five of the b******s including the player’ were arriving for talks, the reply from Mackay’s phone was: ‘Fkn chinkys.’ A further message says: ‘Fk it. There’s enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.’

In reference to the prominent football agent, Phil Smith, a text states: ‘Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers’. The Israeli club, Maccabi Tel Aviv, are also referred to simply as ‘the Jews’.

A football official at another club is referred to as ‘a gay snake’ and ‘the homo’ and someone who is ‘not to be trusted’, while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.

An exchange with a young player who has a female agent makes reference to a sex act and states: ‘I hope she’s looking after your needs,’ the player is then told. ‘I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’

On August 16, 2012, a list of players proposed by a French agent is forwarded, stating to Mackay that ‘he needs to rename his agency the All Blacks’. A separate text in reference to a list of French players states: ‘Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.’

In a separate exchange a picture entitled ‘Black Monopoly’ is sent, with every square a ‘Go To Jail’ square. Of one African player, it is stated: ‘Doesn’t look like a good cv. And he’s Nigerian.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...text-messages-time-Cardiff.html#ixzz3B0bOpPyY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

With that sort of shit coming out of the pair of them, I'm not surprised they dropped their litigation against the club.
These messages are kind of expensive.. Malky's law suit was worth £7.5 million....

Awful to think these two have done something that gives gravitas to Tan!

A football official at another club is referred to as ‘a gay snake’ and ‘the homo’ and someone who is ‘not to be trusted’, while a French player is someone ‘who struck me as an independently minded young homo’.

An exchange with a young player who has a female agent makes reference to a sex act and states: ‘I hope she’s looking after your needs,’ the player is then told. ‘I bet you’d love a bounce on her falsies.’

It's all about context though and football is a sexist world (I'm not excusing it by the way) but I bet these messages aren't out of context with some of the messages that go on around football. Particularly around agents who tend to be viewed as sub-human. The text about the french player made me laugh as it's a wtf?

It's also typical of the tawdry rag that is the Mail, looking for outrage, making insinuations and all with its UKIP supporting, homophobic, racist readers in mind , the irony eh?

Unsurprisingly, Moody is about to resign over this scandal.

Bad week for Palace then.

Would any of this have come about if they had kept Pulis and thus not been pursuing Mackay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back