• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 text messages???!

Don't envy the person having to sift through all of them.

Sherwood has ruled himself out.

If they go for someone like Hoddle/Curbishley at the end of all this...

I'm pretty sure Hoddle has ruled himself out to.

malky mackay seems like a very limited person..guess his managerial career is over now..and it really should be imo

Talksport will probably give him a job a few months down the line.

I'm pretty sure Hoddle has ruled himself out to.

If they pandered to his ego enough I reckon he'd reconsider.

Mind you Curbishley is as bad for that. I remember him saying a while back that managers should interview chairmen rather than the other way round. Utter bellend.

If they pandered to his ego enough I reckon he'd reconsider.

Mind you Curbishley is as bad for that. I remember him saying a while back that managers should interview chairmen rather than the other way round. Utter bellend.

Well there a PL side which is apparently the only level that curbishley thinks he should manage, the man is a dillisional idiot at times and forgets he hasn't managed for 6 years.

I assume Moody was probably quite influential in the unrest between Parish and Pulis in an attempt to get his mate the job. After all this, if I was Parish I'd be begging Pulis to come back and work through any remaining issues. He's by some distance the best manager Palace could get. Failing that, they'd be better giving the gig it Millen than going for Hoddle or Curbishley

Curbishley was on Talksport the other night and a Wolves fan called in asking his side of what went on in 2012.

Was very non-committal, talking a lot without really saying anything.

Sounds a right lazy twat, too idle to even speak.

He's a timewaster. He pretends he's interested in jobs - going as far as to lead us a merry dance back in 2012 - but he has no intention of taking one unless:

1) It is in the South East
2) It is in the Premier League
3) There is no real prospect of relegation
4) There is no real pressure to actually win anything
5) He can spend more or less what he wants

Congratulations Llewellyn, you can apply for your old job at West Ham and pretty much nothing else. A job incidentally where he produced mundane football with mundane mid-table finishes and pissed absolutely millions up the wall on utter shite.

Sherwood has ruled himself out.

If they go for someone like Hoddle/Curbishley at the end of all this...
I can see Sherwood ending up at Fulham shortly.

As for Curbishley, I noticed he was commentating on an Ajax game on SS5 the other day. Or at least it sounded exactly like him.

Sometimes Frank I wonder whether you really are as naive as you appear to be. I think everyone else on the forum knows exactly why the news has come out the day before Mackay was about to get a new job, even more so given who the new employers were going to be and who already worked for them.

The FA must also be naive, as they have asked Cardiff City the same question.

I'm guessing the FA's question is more "Why the fuck did you make this a public matter, we were dealing with it?" rather than a surprised one

The LMA apologise for their apology!!

'Arry has had his say and its a lot of noise over nothing as "he hasn't killed anyone as he"

'Arry has had his say and its a lot of noise over nothing as "he hasn't killed anyone as he"

I blame the foreign lads coming over here, they just don't understand how it is. I mean most of them don't even drink or play golf.

Cardiff City: "That the LMA has sought to criticise the Club for the timing of the report to the FA is preposterous, because the offensive communications have been in the knowledge & possession of the LMA for months. When the messages came to light, 3 months ago the Club encouraged Mr Moody & Mr Mackay to deal with issue directly with the FA..With the backing of the LMA, (they) chose to do nothing"

Bvo_0DuCQAIqj9E.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back