• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that institutionalised racism in football needs it's perpetrators publicly shamed and shunned, otherwise the likes of the FA, PL, and LMA will continue to be old boys' clubs, with no grip on the modern world. Yeah, it was a bitter move, timed for maximum upset - but that's exactly what he deserves for me.

+1

Racing Genk have the misfortune of Alex McLeish as their new manager. Poor saps.

There is a bloke by the pool here with a genk shirt. I shall make sure I take the piss.

Racing Genk have the misfortune of Alex McLeish as their new manager. Poor saps.

Everything was going well,2-0 up vs Gent,they hired McL and now 5 mins later it's 2-2.

Rumours Hockaday is for the chop.

Magath really should be collecting his P45 tonight.

Magath really should be collecting his P45 tonight.

Indeed. Has any relegated PL team ever lost the first four the following season?

He's a horrible man so I have no sympathy for him at all.

Fulham did say they would stand by Magath and give him time to re-build the team, but since then they have lost to Wolves and Derby.

Sunderland i think Dan

Indeed they did, 06/07. Good spot James.

Before Frank starts, they did sack the manager after that...or more accurately he sacked himself.

Was it 8 games 2 points with them bottom of the league before they won it?

No, that was Harry Redknapp and his bigging up of his job at Spurs.

Sunderland beat Albion in the game before Keane officially took over. They had 10 points after 8 games.

Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 13s
BREAKING: Spoken to Cellino who says Hockaday is staying on as Leeds United head coach

Cellino says he had decided to sack Hockaday yesterday and was ready to do so until he spoke to Hockaday about half an hour ago
Cellino: "Yes, I decided to sack him. I said 'he's finished.' But I learned a long time ago to wait on a decision for 24 hours"
Cellino: "If I fire the coach I should fire myself because I haven't signed enough good players. How can that be his fault.
Cellino: "We lost yesterday because of one shit mistake from Bellusci. I see that now. I didn't see it that way yesterday."
Cellino: "If Bellusci didn't f*** up and we win the game, would I be firing the coach? No."
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP 1m
Weirder and weirder. Not a single person at Elland Road expected Hockaday to see out the day. But there we go.

This guy is a lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back