• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck do these arseholes think they are? I can't be alone in hoping Tan goes bust and has to sell Cardiff, the man and his staff are arrogant beyond belief and the only place for these people is as far away from sport as possible.

I think it does give an indication as to the bubble people within football live in. They seem to think themselves untouchable.

Who the fuck do these arseholes think they are? I can't be alone in hoping Tan goes bust and has to sell Cardiff, the man and his staff are arrogant beyond belief and the only place for these people is as far away from sport as possible.

If they ever saw this post, they'd send out another press release with your position on the forum being "untenable". Tan is a cancer of football and the only cure is for them to go bust.

Call me misguided, but I think the real arseholes in all of this seem to be Mackay and Moody. But maybe that's just me...

Mackay and Moody come out of this with their careers in bits
LMA come out of this looking like some 1970's Mens Clubs where you can say what you want but its Banter so its ok, now put the kettle on love
Cardiff come out of of this looking like petty small minded morons with the attitude that their ex was about to get someone better than them.

Not a lot of winners in this whole episode really.

Call me misguided, but I think the real arseholes in all of this seem to be Mackay and Moody. But maybe that's just me...

You're not an arsehole Toon.

And yes Moody and Mackay are but that doesn't mean Cardiff's owner and senior management aren't.

Mackay and Moody come out of this with their careers in bits
LMA come out of this looking like some 1970's Mens Clubs where you can say what you want but its Banter so its ok, now put the kettle on love
Cardiff come out of of this looking like petty small minded morons with the attitude that their ex was about to get someone better than them.

Not a lot of winners in this whole episode really.

Summed up pretty well IMO. Fuck the lot of them.

I don't think Cardiff have done much wrong tbh. The LMA should have done the right thing 3 months ago - if not for moral reasons, the knowledge that it would come out eventually and they'd look like they buried it, should have been ample motivation. Granted, Cardiff should have reported it the FA earlier, once apparent that the LMA were brushing it under the rug, but for allowing that communication to come out of his organisation, Bevan has fucked up. After all - if that was a communication that they deemed suitable for public release, then I dread to think what gets said behind closed doors.

Not really Del, you've said it yourself Cardiff prejudiced an investigation by releasing confidential incriminating information into the public domain. Regardless of level of guilt tid wasn't correct and they come out of this as bitter, small minded, arseholes whose PR has increased the hatred toward their club and owner.

If they wanted Palace not to employ Mackay they should have communicated this privately to Parish alone and not publicly. Their act is shameful.

I think that institutionalised racism in football needs it's perpetrators publicly shamed and shunned, otherwise the likes of the FA, PL, and LMA will continue to be old boys' clubs, with no grip on the modern world. Yeah, it was a bitter move, timed for maximum upset - but that's exactly what he deserves for me.

I'm not saying either man doesn't deserve it but Cardiff have acted very poorly as a club and it really wasn't to be a beacon of morality was it?

Indeed, let's not dress Vincent Tan up as some kind of white knight. He's a horrible cunt.

His motivation clearly was to harm Malky, rather than to right a shameful wrong - that's obvious. But that doesn't mean the fact that they did it was wrong. Tan is still a thundercunt, obviously.

I'm kind of likening it to an imaginary situation whereby Glenn Hoddle has donated £100 to an RSPCA can rattler on the high street to impress the hot young French bloke he's trying to woo. His motivation for doing so is wrong, he hates dogs, likes 3-5-2, and will probably try and claim it back on expenses. The boy of his dreams probably won't even sleep with him anyway. But the charity has still got an extra hundred quid.

I believe it's more conventional to say Mussolini got the trains to run on time, but I'm liking this contemporary angle. :icon_lol:

I think "Even Hoddle will donate to charity to elicit a blowie from French art student called Pierre" rolls off the tongue at bit better.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not being homophobic towards Glennda, it's just classic football banter whilst I'm under a bit of pressure at work tbf.

Tony Pulis is apparently 2nd favourite to replace....Tony Pulis at Palace

If Pullis gets the job again... doesn't that mean he gets to keep his pay off.

There was no pay off, he walked.

Cardiff have asked for Bevan to stand down in a 2nd statement.

Cardiff are really making an ass of themselves again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back