• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

I can imagine tittering at the Redwood joke if it was delivered in Two Ronnies fashion.

Jesus Frank.

Shit jokes are one thing but those are just a waste of time.

I think you should start a 'Comedy Landfill'** thread where you and Guard Dog can spend hours playing together...
And no one else has access.

** Nods to Tom H.

Jesus Frank.

Shit jokes are one thing but those are just a waste of time.

I think you should start a 'Comedy Landfill'** thread where you and Guard Dog can spend hours playing together...
And no one else has access.

** Nods to Tom H.

And I thought we were friends.... I'm calling for it too be called Franks and Guard Dog's Comedy Gold.

Not Another Fucking Shit Joke Thread would be my choice.

So the Graveyard gets a guard dog wing... I am very humbled

I'm hoping it shuts you up for a bit.....

So the Graveyard gets a guard dog wing... I am very humbled

You're not getting this GD, it'll be yours and Frank's... only!
Us Mod's will wave our wand at it and Poof! No one will know it's there, it'll be invisible.
Except for you and Frank.

You'll be posting all your crap on it, laughing away, having the time of your life, and no one else will know it's there....

It'll be your own little secret...

You're not getting this GD, it'll be yours and Frank's... only!
Us Mod's will wave our wand at it and Poof! No one will know it's there, it'll be invisible.
Except for you and Frank.

You'll be posting all your crap on it, laughing away, having the time of your life, and no one else will know it's there....

It'll be your own little secret...

Don't you guys in the mod cave like me?

I did not think I was at the frank level yet...

heres a starting pic which can be the banner for the thread, if you like.

5311448291_1e59c57e36_z.jpg

I know...I was just kidding... The Away Days thing is good

cheers man... and I am funny aware of how bad my pics were. But I do like doing the away days so it would be good to keep the admins/mods on side so i'm not bothering with the pictures anymore

Back