• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

Keep trying your ABSOLUTE HARDEST and barring a couple of fails, you might reach that level once or twice....

But I'm not trying... This forum is a good laugh and a great place to talk the almighty Wolves. Ok I'm not the funniest guy in the world but I do like this place. The Away Guide and Ptg keeps me busy and is fun to do. So kudos to the people who run the site and I hope i'm not overly annoying and I'm sorry to rant here and in reply to you Roy. You helped me a lot with cleaning up the dreadful away days and I thank you for that.

But I'm not trying... This forum is a good laugh and a great place to talk the almighty Wolves. Ok I'm not the funniest guy in the world but I do like this place. The Away Guide and Ptg keeps me busy and is fun to do. So kudos to the people who run the site and I hope i'm not overly annoying and I'm sorry to rant here and in reply to you Roy. You helped me a lot with cleaning up the dreadful away days and I thank you for that.

Sigh... I know you're not trying, but I said, that if you DID, then you might get up to that standard.

And that isn't anywhere near a rant, so relax GD, take a rest and drink a protein drink and grow a thicker skin.
You're ok, just stop being so sensitive. and don't apologise/justify yourself when you reply to this.

In fact, don't reply to this.

Delighted you enjoy the forum.
It's a bit like being in a pub isn't it....? All the chat and shite and general piss taking flying about....

Take away the beer cans and that's pretty much the view in ky garden anytime there is the tiniest patch of sun, my dog fucking loves sleeping these days.

Take away the beer cans and that's pretty much the view in ky garden anytime there is the tiniest patch of sun, my dog fucking loves sleeping these days.

Take away the dog and you've got a view of mine.

Breaking News!

Rooney is set to be banned for the rest of the Euros!

He has been caught using a performance enhancing rug...

:icon_lol:

That was good - wrong thread!

If a red head works in a bakery, does that make him a ginger bread man?

just seen this on twitter.

FIFA 13 will again feature the Create A Club mode. Rangers fans are said to be relieved at the good news

Well done for posting it in the appropriate thread.

just seen this on twitter.

FIFA 13 will again feature the Create A Club mode. Rangers fans are said to be relieved at the good news

:icon_lol:

STOP PRESS - TGD makes Langers laugh!!

2006 called. It wants its JPEG back.

This is one is a bit rude, sorry about that, but I liked it.

A bride on her wedding night says to her husband, " I must confess I used to be a hooker."

Her husband says, " That's ok, the past is the past, though I must admit that I find it quite erotic. Tell me about it.

She says, " My name is John and I used to play for St Helens......."

Made me laugh... a little bit.... well done.

My boss texted me, "Send me one of your funny jokes Jolemai."

I replied, "I'm working at the moment, I will send you one later."

He replied, "That was fantastic, send me another one."

This thread has been sadly neglected :(

A salesman knocked on my door today.

I opened it and said, "You'll have to be quick mate, I'm running around like a nutter in here."

"Who is your current energy supplier?" he asked.

I said, "Red Bull."

best graffitti ever

479809_10151072005216323_1835022224_n.jpg

Just seen this. Have you figured out it's not grafitti yet?

Back