• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

I think everyone would! But I can't see it happening. I'd love to be proved wrong.

I am also of the opinion that he's struggled to overcome his injury - he wouldn't be anywhere near the squad on the form he showed last season - he was dreadful.

Someone we need to move on - I'd rather see Forde and Hammill (there's got to be a Star Wars joke in there somewhere) get a chance ahead of Hunt.

Go!

My wife and children are leaving me because of my addiction to horse racing. They're at the gate and they are off.......

Did you hear about the new Olympic Breakfast on sale at Little Chef? It's one boiled egg and 4700 solders...

A blonde goes out for a run. She comes to a river and cannot see a bridge anywhere nearby. She spots another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoohoo doll!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You're already on the other side!"

A topical joke to have you all in tears....

While walking through the Olympic village a reporter meets a man carrying an eight-foot-long metal stick and asks, “Are you a pole vaulter?” “No,” says the man, “I’m German. But how did you know my name is Walter?”

I think I was about 10 when I first heard that joke.

Why isn't suntanning an Olympic sport?.......... Because the best you can ever get is bronze.

This one is very good...

Just got my tickets to the Olympic women’s beach volleyball final! Unfortunately, it’s Iran versus Saudi Arabia.

Ooh! Ooh! My turn!

4895992_460s.jpg

:ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::ursofunny::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That doesn't even make sense, never mind a coherent joke.

No problem Frank - would you like a two week ban or a month?

Back