• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

By the end of September this season Burnley had played 14 games, starting on July 26th
We'd played 9, starting in August.
Qualifying for Europe probably means we need an extra one or two players

That would be ok though wouldn't it? Rather sign 1 or 2 class players than 4 or 5 squad fillers.
Do we have any idea what the realistic total spend could be during close season?

Well we spent £86m last summer (inc Donck)

Already commited to spend £35m on Raul. So we want to step up another level or 2 and compete in Europe (should it happen) then we need to spend a Fulham and a bit on top of Raul

Although that said, I think we will use the loan market again for 2 or 3 players, so maybe not that much.

If we can get 2 players of the Haller quality plus a couple on loantobuy, I think that would be ideal for our evolution

I'd love Kondogbia in the midfield, what a fucking animal he is.

With Semedo seemingly cementing the RB position at Barca would they let Sergi Roberto go?

Semedo might have been a possible target as he's a Gestifute client, but he'll surely stay at Barca now he's in the team more regularly.

I'd love Kondogbia in the midfield, what a fucking animal he is.
They apparently told Spurs that they'd have to pay his €70m release fee to get him. Pricey.

They apparently told Spurs that they'd have to pay his €70m release fee to get him. Pricey.

Oh yeah he'd be way too expensive and probably wouldn't come here anyway, he's just the kind of player I think would suit us down to the ground.

With Semedo seemingly cementing the RB position at Barca would they let Sergi Roberto go?

Semedo might have been a possible target as he's a Gestifute client, but he'll surely stay at Barca now he's in the team more regularly.

I'd love Sergi Roberto here, good call.

We have 0 chance of landing sergi roberto, plus hed be 60-70m euro even if they sold him

That is probably the level of signing cost we need to be moving on to. We are minted, plus the Sky money is absolutely fucking huge.

I expect us to demolish Raul's record transfer mark pretty comfortably in the summer.

How about Mata. No idea of his wages or if it's realistic but I noticed he's 31 and out of contract in the summer.

How about Mata. No idea of his wages or if it's realistic but I noticed he's 31 and out of contract in the summer.
Moutinho is better and of similar age.

If we are going to spend serious money in that position, Tielemans is a good shout.

Tielemans would be a superb signing for us, fuck Man Utd, but don't know why Monaco would sell him.

Back