• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Would love tielamans, superb player. Ill take mata on a free too. We should be looking at a lot of ajax players too

Don't think Mata has the physique for the Premier League personally.

Ive already posted the statistics backing my argument, you are wrong, move on.

I love these examples of a dozen world class players...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksp...r-league-average-height-smallest-tallest/amp/

Average height in the premier league is 183cm. Were 6th at above 184cm average, thats 6'2 AVERAGE
Obviously there are different definitions of "strong", but to me, sprinter build or boxer build is strong, someone who can hold the ball up and not get easily knocked off it.
And again
Mata used to be world class. Hes an exception to the rule. For every mata there are a dozen chris woods, sam vokes, andy carrolls, ryan shawcross etc, who dominate through physicality and not skill so much. The english premier league is the most fast paced and physical league in the world.

I didn't think I would read an argument more tedious than the Adam Traore debate this season, but here we are.

I didn't think I would read an argument more tedious than the Adam Traore debate this season, but here we are.

TWF always manages to find a way. Oddly all started because some folk were not keen on a Defender but quite liked the idea of signing a young promising attacker. It appears those thinking that want 4ft 2" strikers played in defence I think, who knows

Says Mr "KISS GOODBYE TO 7th LADS!1!1!!"...

And again
Mata used to be world class. Hes an exception to the rule. For every mata there are a dozen chris woods, sam vokes, andy carrolls, ryan shawcross etc, who dominate through physicality and not skill so much. The english premier league is the most fast paced and physical league in the world.

It's almost as if there are different body types that have different characteristics and have different ways of playing. Who knew?

How about you stop talking shite and leave the thread for potential summer signings?

Says Mr "KISS GOODBYE TO 7th LADS!1!1!!"...

giphy.gif

Back