• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

No doubt they will: there'll always be knobs on social media. But would we sign MGW for £12m? He's surely in that same quality bracket. And he's by no means the finished product
I wonder if Leicester fans moaned when they signed Harry Maguire from Hull for £12m?

Just watched his highlights reel, the kid looks talented. Comfortable on the ball, good range of passing and knows how to make a tackle

No idea with him, last Brentford player I thought looked good and wanted to sign was the ginger central defensive midfielder.

Looks great on his highlights...!

Anyone any idea if Costa has gone? Wolves put a video up of the training at St George's,and there's no sign of him on it,I know they can't show every player,he's not even in the background,panning shots etc

Anyone any idea if Costa has gone? Wolves put a video up of the training at St George's,and there's no sign of him on it,I know they can't show every player,he's not even in the background,panning shots etc
Supposedly happening early this week.

And all from a kid playing Sky Sports News on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How much did Brentford sell that Mepham guy to Bournemouth for?

No idea with him, last Brentford player I thought looked good and wanted to sign was the ginger central defensive midfielder.

Looks great on his highlights...!

Ryan Woods I think, got a feeling he ended up at Stoke

Think Leeds might have a chance if they make a couple of decent signings and learn how to not implode

I had Stoke down for top two last season. A decent manager in Rowett and a good squad, with Afobe who knows how to score goals.

I've given up predicting that league.

Nathan Jones. Their squad is still the strongest in the league. Last year was a mess, I think he's a bright coach and will fix it
Be interesting to see how it goes for him next season, did very well at Luton and I was expecting a massive upturn for Stoke when he arrived but it never really seemed to get going. His Luton team always seemed to score for fun but Stoke were struggling along with a load of draws barely troubling the scoreboard.

Back