• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Dunno, he looked pretty shit there and no goals or assists in the second half of the season suggests he didn't acheive much there either.

Scored against Shrews and Brizzle tbf

*in the league

Plus we played 3-4-3 in those I think?

He played up front with Raul against Bristol City, definitely.

Was a three against Shrewsbury (Adama actually looked ok, had no one to cross to though)

It’s definately a make or break season for Traore - he knows how Nuno wants him to play, and has the benefit of a full pre season, so no excuses. I really hope he comes good, seems a lovely guy, and his pace and dribbling ability is a real asset if he can fit into our style of play and produce an end product.

Cav has Defi itely played up top with Raul. His first touch often let him down at the back end of last season though.

If Cav gets trained this summer with playing as a second striker in mind I think he could be valuable going forward. I still rate the pants off him.

That would be a good signing. I’d be very happy with that

I don't recall seeing him play, but he was behind 2 carthorses for the U21's, but I can believe that's Chelsea bias and the manager was Bothroyd. I assume as he's at Brentford he's comfortable on the ball?

Konsa & Alvarez would sort the defence out and they’ve both been deployed in midfield at different stages of their career, too.

Both young, versatile & should increase in value as their potential is (hopefully) fulfilled.

I wouldn’t read too much in to him not getting ahead of the lads in the England U21’s. MGW hardly got a kick either, but we know how good he is.

Looking at Konsa on YouTube you could easily see him playing in the middle of a back three. And - like Jinky - I'd still look to sign Alvarez as well. Hell's bells these are exciting times ...

That video makes him look like somebody's made a footballer out of the dna of Connor Cody and Dean Richards.

His calmness, athleticism and passing is all very reminiscent of Richards.

If we sign him,no doubt some knobs on social media will be moaning we've signed a player from Brentford,when we should be aiming higher

If we sign him,no doubt some knobs on social media will be moaning we've signed a player from Brentford,when we should be aiming higher

No doubt they will: there'll always be knobs on social media. But would we sign MGW for £12m? He's surely in that same quality bracket. And he's by no means the finished product

Konsa would be a superb signing. He's got everything.

Dont know anything about him but his profile seems to fit our recruitment strategy.

I'm completely lost at transfers windows, just wait until they turn up and see if I like them!

Looks excellent on the vids. Let's hope his decision making is as good as his ability.

Back