• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I'd also be delighted with three high quality signings and would expect Costa to be moved on as I think we will be after and hopefully getting a forward. Exciting!

Raphael Nya confirmed. Three year deal

No shock he is straight into the U23 squad. Hopefully another Rubes Jnr who impresses from the word go and is quickly bumped up.

We could now field a team of players who all have names containing five letters or fewer. Probably trying to save money on club shop printing.

------------------------------Ruddy--------------------------

--------------Nya-----------Coady-----------Boly------------

Buur----------------Watt-------------Neves-------------Jonny

------------------Costa-------Mir-------Jota--------------------

We could now field a team of players who all have names containing five letters or fewer. Probably trying to save money on club shop printing.

Burr----------------Watt-------------Neves-------------Jonny

You've got too much time on your hands.

Buur----------------Watt-------------Neves-------------Jonny

Plus the rumours: Depay, Skov and I've seen us linked with Emre Mor

I remember when Emre Mor was meant to be the next big thing. I've seen him a couple of times and he looks shit, plus he was said to have a bad attitude at Dortmund.

Rumours site says "Danish journo on Twitter says Robert Skov is a done deal." Buggered if I can find it

Rumours site says "Danish journo on Twitter says Robert Skov is a done deal." Buggered if I can find it
Suppose that would make a certain amount of sense if Costa is close to leaving.

I'd be delighted with him, massive potential. He'd be challenging Doherty from the off.

Luca Connell 18 year old from Bolton who we were linked with just joined Celtic

I'm glad we're biding our time and doing things properly or we'd end up shelling out £14m on the likes of Matt target.

Skov is a left footed right winger. Couldn't see him at RWB at all

Doherty tends to cut in more than run the line so I don't see it being any different. Skov can use his right foot as well. And we don't play with wingers.

John Percy in the Telegraph reporting Costa to Leeds on loan next week. Apparently Helder said his goodbyes at Compton on Friday. Have to say I don't see him as a Leeds player, but let's see how it goes...

Guessing we have an attacking player (or two) close to signing if we are going to allow him to leave on Loan

Back