• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I had a convo with Gary Rowetts assistant manager before the start of last season and he was really negative. They were clear favourites at the time and he was talking about how they were going to need so many signings if they wanted to have a hope of the play offs.

Be interesting to see how it goes for him next season, did very well at Luton and I was expecting a massive upturn for Stoke when he arrived but it never really seemed to get going. His Luton team always seemed to score for fun but Stoke were struggling along with a load of draws barely troubling the scoreboard.

He had to deal with a number of weapons grade arsehats. Stoke have their own bomb squad and I expect them to be near the top this season, along with Leeds and Cardiff if Warnock is still there.

He had to deal with a number of weapons grade arsehats. Stoke have their own bomb squad and I expect them to be near the top this season, along with Leeds and Cardiff if Warnock is still there.

Are Swansea still crap? My mate reckons they should be top 2 this season

Think Leeds might have a chance if they make a couple of decent signings and learn how to not implode

Shall we just predict that Leeds will be top of the league at Christmas and leave it there for now?

Yes a real brute who gets too many red cards. Doesn't look good to me.

Sent off 5 times in 213 games

I think that's more than any of our current players

Off the top of my head only 2 of our players have been sent off more than once since joining us and that is Doherty and Coady. Skewed a bit by the fact that most of our squad has joined within the past two seasons though.

Timmy 1 TWF 0

Wolves
‏Verified account @Wolves
Loan ➡️ Permanent
Leander Dendoncker is now officially a Wolves player after being on loan for the 2018/19 season.

Timmy 1 TWF 0

Wolves
‏Verified account @Wolves
Loan ➡️ Permanent
Leander Dendoncker is now officially a Wolves player after being on loan for the 2018/19 season.

Makes little difference who was right I’m just glad we’ve signed him (eventually)

Back