• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Hause has retweeted Jordan Graham's post on Twitter with the words "let's get it bro".

So either they're playing a rather foolish game or they're staying. As I said earlier, I think it'll be Nouha that's the "surprise" departure.

Or they don't know they're leaving.

Possible suprise departure - could be absolutely anyone. I reckon it's Deslandes on a perm move to a L2 team for what it's worth

If it is Edwards....will Timmy have a similar or worse breakdown as the one he had when KJ left?

I think he may well just cry. A lot. I don't think it would be right giving him plenty of stick on twitter as he may well be wearing his widows weeds for a year.

Either that or he moves to his hero's new home town to help him settle in.

The plot thickens 😂
0a58c32bb34ccf49520fe6739cff698d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Didier Drogba is joining Forest?

:icon_lol:

We have enough Champions League winners at the club already thank you (I assume Nuno was on the bench for Porto against Monaco)

:icon_lol:

We have enough Champions League winners at the club already thank you (I assume Nuno was on the bench for Porto against Monaco)

He was (keeping Monobrow Bosingwa and Benni McCarthy company, amongst others).

We were never in for O'Shea.

So here we go. First day of pre-season training with all the players reporting back (how quickly has that gone?!). First proper day of Nuno in charge and he gets to see his players in person for the first time.

I think we're in for an interesting week. I reckon we'll see a few come and go in the next few days.

Would love us to tie up the loan signing of Diogo Goncalves. I've seen a few videos of him and he looks like everything we thought Tex would be. That would be a great start.

Yep, could be a busy week which we need to get players in if we want them to have time to settle in. We saw the effects on players that a lack of a pre season had. Teixeira and Bod were thrown in and struggled in the end whereas Costa , Cav and even Saiss where slowly integrated and did better in the long run.

I'm bloody excited though! I've seen the links with Goncalves and while I wouldn't say no to another talented player - do we need any more attacking midfielders?

I think we definitely need someone to play in the number 10 role, if we don't want to see a lot of Edwards as otherwise we are going to be relying on Cavaleiro, who I think could develop into that position but it's relatively untested.

I think we definitely need someone to play in the number 10 role, if we don't want to see a lot of Edwards as otherwise we are going to be relying on Cavaleiro, who I think could develop into that position but it's relatively untested.

Absolutely agree with this. I don't think we can rely on Cav playing every game in the number 10 role. Imagine this lad in there -

Cav looked quality in the no 10 position but we need someone else to avoid the void that is Edwards. Big week very excited!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back