• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

That is almost impossible to call when you consider the Jota and Neves deals. It is just about beyond our ken to work out where to pitch a realistic level for a signing. It won't be Grant Holt though.

A football highlight videos with decent music what nonsense is this. Seriously though I would pass out if we sign Giroud should be out of our league in a normal situation, very clever player and might be that quality we need to complement the IF forwards we have.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Chances of signing Giroud...at best 0%. So you are safe from a sudden face planting episode.

Yeah, we're not signing him. It'll have to remain a homoerotic dream.

Always felt Giroud was judged too harshly.

I'd say we should stick in a cheeky bid for Lucas Perez but he's basically made it known he wants to go back to Deportivo.

Yeah, we're not signing him. It'll have to remain a homoerotic dream.
Ditto.

Obviously completely unrealistic but I think a player of that style would be a perfect focal point for the other attackers bought in so far.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

No info but, despite a poor couple of years, I still think Bamford has a lot to offer in the right team.

Bamford would improve us (not difficult in the striking department) but with the likes of Neves and Jota coming in and spoiling us I am hoping for better.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Realistically who is out there that fits that striker description that we are likely to be looking at?

Here's a striker who ticks most boxes and will probably move during this transfer window.

He used to play down the sides as much as up front but last season he started to nail it as a central striker.

Nicolas de Préville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_g4AQFZgg0

I'm still reckoning mendes is trying to talk another Portuguese player who's having a bit of trouble in Madrid into coming'but I think our number 7 shirt is taken,so negotiating another number for him,he ticks the boxes nuno wants,and could do a job even though he's 31 #ronaldotheimpossibledream!

I'm still reckoning mendes is trying to talk another Portuguese player who's having a bit of trouble in Madrid into coming'but I think our number 7 shirt is taken,so negotiating another number for him,he ticks the boxes nuno wants,and could do a job even though he's 31 #ronaldotheimpossibledream!

He's more likely to coming up with some complex scheme to get Diego Costa back to Athletico Madrid via a short stay at Molineux.

Whilst thinking wishfully, there seems doubt over Troy Deeney's future at Watford.

Deeney would be brilliant, can't see why he'd drop a level though, think he's done enough for Watford the last few years to convince another PL team to take him.

Giroud? Costa? Ronaldo?

Come on lads. The last two pages are a waste of internet!

Not sure on Bamford. Bit of a George Saville type player IMO, in that he's ok, but a bit boring and bland.

Deeney would be brilliant, can't see why he'd drop a level though, think he's done enough for Watford the last few years to convince another PL team to take him.

Albion would be in for him if he is avalaible

Giroud? Costa? Ronaldo?

Not sure on Bamford. Bit of a George Saville type player IMO, in that he's ok, but a bit boring and bland.
Agree Jinky, not gonna happen

Giroud? Costa? Ronaldo?

You missed Ihbra off your list...does that mean you think we have a chance with him? :icon_lol:

Giroud? Costa? Ronaldo?

Sense of humour bypass thus morning Jinks?

Back