• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Don't take the dream away reality is nowhere near as fun. Now we just need a Ronaldo highlight vid and a comprehensive report from SLB.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Not sold on Bamford myself..has had a lot of time to shine but hasnt delivered

I think he did well in 2014-15 for Boro but has done nothing since to write home about

Like a fair few down the years, being farmed out to all and sundre around the country, Burnley, Norwich, Palace doesnt help the lad, and yes he's still a lad. He needs a long contract and stability. Id love to have him here.

Like a fair few down the years, being farmed out to all and sundre around the country, Burnley, Norwich, Palace doesnt help the lad, and yes he's still a lad. He needs a long contract and stability. Id love to have him here.

no excuse quirk, he must show what he is capable of especially when being loaned out

Have you ever been dragged from one place to another. It's quote unsettling I'm sure and it certainly has an effect.

Bamford would still be a better option than Mason as apart from the youngsters who will need time to make their mark there isn't anyone else. Bamford needs a settled contract & to know that he is wanted.

Would take him as long as there was a 'guaranteed starter' also being brought in

Bamford would still be a better option than Mason as apart from the youngsters who will need time to make their mark there isn't anyone else. Bamford needs a settled contract & to know that he is wanted.

Would take him as long as there was a 'guaranteed starter' also being brought in

well yeah, he will be better than mason but even i would be that.. #lowbars

So portuguese newspaper A Bola brings a 4 full pages article on Wolves, including 4 interviews with the portuguese signings.

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Its probably something exotic for some of you so if anyone is a collector wants the copy i bought i can send it to England.

So portuguese newspaper A Bola brings a 4 full pages article on Wolves, including 4 interviews with the portuguese signings.

View attachment 1839

View attachment 1840

Its probably something exotic for some of you so if anyone is a collector wants the copy i bought i can send it to England.

Very kind of you SLB. I'm a bit old for souvenirs now mind.

Have you got the issue confirming Aboubakar joins Wolves? ;)

Very kind of you SLB. I'm a bit old for souvenirs now mind.

Have you got the issue confirming Aboubakar joins Wolves? ;)

He is having a great pre season so far. Scored another goal 2 days ago. Unless Porto is still in trouble with the FFP i highly doubt they let him go.

Back