• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

He wants someone who can link up play with one touch football or at least that is what he's been quoted as saying.
If he finds one I might finally have an avatar replacement, loves me some silky lay offs from a big man.

I keep telling you. Berbatov :)

N7jlsWQ.gif

I cannot begin to tell you how much I would LOVE Zlatan to be a Wolves player, but I think our chances are a touch infinitesimally tiny

Lets offer crazy money to get the Zlat then enjoy the promotion party......just imagine it. Nuno knows what he wants so hopefully we will get our man before the Boro game, I think we are looking at a 15+ goal target across the front 3 rather than a 25-30 and a 10-15 supporting striker...which makes sense with the players we have.

Costa got 12 playing on the wing, I could easily see him getting 20 in this new look side playing as an IF and I am sure Jota will be gunning for double figures.

the more we score the better...

Ibrahimovic is out until 2018...

He's on a different plain to the rest of humanity (bar Chuck Norris) so I wouldn't be surprised if he walked out of the hospital after his operation and began playing 10 days later.

The fans who two years ago were discussing Grant Holt, Leon Clarke and Yannick Sagbo are now discussing Ibrahimovich...

The fans who two years ago were discussing Grant Holt, Leon Clarke and Yannick Sagbo are now discussing Ibrahimovich...
And I would say an Ibra on crutches would offer more of a threat up front than Clarke, Holt & Sagbo

Combining Clarke and Holt!!! Wouldn't miss that target (unless you were Lonergan of course)

I reckon we should get Silvio in on a one year deal. He'd do well for us in this team. I don't think he's found a new club yet

Realistically who is out there that fits that striker description that we are likely to be looking at?

Back