• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Looks like German Phil will be out until September, with an 'unspecified' injury that he had when we signed him. Wtf?

So currently we only have Doherty as a RB, so we could do with another.

Could be wrong, but I remember reading that he had a broken foot somewhere back when he signed.

If it's only just healed now then taking a month to get back up to speed sounds about right, tbh.

Could be wrong, but I remember reading that he had a broken foot somewhere back when he signed.

If it's only just healed now then taking a month to get back up to speed sounds about right, tbh.

Ankle injury, I think.

Graham at RWB is something worth trying further, at least until he comes up against a winger that really tests him. He can't be worse than Doherty at defending.

Apparently we've been in talks with both Andre Gray and Nakhi Wells.

In fairness I don't know if we need another striker in that mould.

In fairness I don't know if we need another striker in that mould.

Both strikers are a step above Dicko and anything else we have. Gray is the better of the two and a better footballer too but it wouldn't exactly be land of the giants in out front line as Gray is 5'8 and Wells 5'10 tops.

I think we need a decent sized striker like Gallagher to capitalise on the wing backs in a 3-4-3.

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 3m3 minutes ago

Nothing in the Andre Gray link. All quiet on that front at the moment but plenty going on behind the scenes to sign that elusive striker.

Tim denying his own papers rumour. Idiot.

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 3m3 minutes ago

Nothing in the Andre Gray link. All quiet on that front at the moment but plenty going on behind the scenes to sign that elusive striker.

Tim denying his own papers rumour. Idiot.

He really doesn't have a clue does he?

I think there might be something in the Gray rumours, dunno why though

Would Gray come back to Wolves given all the adolescent baggage?

I'd wager it could be a double sided sword, with resentment from his former 'friends' at his success as well as those he clashed with as a youngster.

Would definitely take him but I wonder if he'd rather stay away.

Back