• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 3-1 Wolves: The Verdict

I'm all for people venting their frustrations but anyone calling for Nuno to be sacked (or calling him useless, or a cunt, etc.) is way, way off base.

That fucking little dickhead from Wolves fan TV Is going to get some great hits tonight. It's this new breed of dickhead that's the problem with modern football, doesnt really care it's all about the hits.

I swear some of our fan base dont deserve this club, granted another bad display but please support instead of slag off.

'I knew they would lose shouldn't have bothered coming'

'Oh here comes Costa fuck off Nuno this cunt is useless you useless cunt'

God forbid us being in a relegation scrap.

I'm all for people venting their frustrations but anyone calling for Nuno to be sacked (or calling him useless, or a cunt, etc.) is way, way off base.

That fucking little dickhead from Wolves fan TV Is going to get some great hits tonight. It's this new breed of dickhead that's the problem with modern football, doesnt really care it's all about the hits.

Sad but true. At least the majority know its bollocks

Why are you bothered by these idiots? They're morons, you wouldn't bother with them away from the internet so why bother on it?

Wow. That's not a good look. Bot seen Nuno as annoyed as that before either

Why are you bothered by these idiots? They're morons, you wouldn't bother with them away from the internet so why bother on it?
Maybe your right Johnny but it does make viewing social media a chore, should I have to justify and give facts to negative opposing fans views of these comments, maybe not but I hate these set of lads getting a pummeling like there fucking shit.

It’s got to be the E and S. it isn’t WM, or I certainly don’t recognise the voice.

Kind of expected this result and we shouldn't read too much into it.

xG clearly had Saints as the better team and they deserved to win.

If Watford lose tomorrow then no harm done, and if they win - well they deserve to finish 7th

We've still got a small squad, with a starting 11 and not much else. We need to, and will strengthen in the summer.

I read somewhere that Neves should be playing more up the pitch, whereas he seemed to be holding hands with Coady too often. whats the point of him dropping that deep for the ball because whoever he passes it too (unless lost) it just comes back to Coady/Saiss/Boly. Movement too pedestrian again. we seemed like a team already relegated and going through the motions.....badly.
Thought Bennett should have come back in, even though the others were playing so badly at times it may have not changed a lot. As said before, no-one on the bench improves the team. not sure where we go from here, other than a sunshine break. perhaps a few hours with a sports psychologist could help.
Jota never got going other than failing to spot Raul wide open for a pull back across the box first half, and Rauls shanked volley from 8 yards summed up the match for us.

Maybe your right Johnny but it does make viewing social media a chore, should I have to justify and give facts to negative opposing fans views of these comments, maybe not but I hate these set of lads getting a pummeling like there fucking shit.

I agree with you Quirk, it's unpleasant to see. But then these dickheads are unpleasant anyway, you don't meet them at the match and most of them have the depth of a puddle and the intelligence of a fence post.

It is a problem that social media gives everybody a voice and it's difficult to drown out those without substance. It's what Brexit and Trump are built on and thankfully it won't last long. Their goldfish minds have forgotten the victories this season but beat Arsenal and all will be good again.

The young one? Oh dear, tearing up the new good relationship in one question...

On the train home now, but that was disappointing. Not seen us defend that weakly for a long time.

Couldn't understand the last sub of Costa as Jonny was running on empty from 75 mins & would have brought Vinagre on. Won no second balls all afternoon. Not going to be upset - hopefully they get decent break away next week & come back refreshed.

He definitely needs to be hit - preferably with a large Pollock (Pythonesque)

It seems rather frenzied and unnecessary to question away form given the greater picture (which by and large spells organisation, player progression and consistency). A defeat is taken by feeble fickle minds as something epic and the cry for more, more and more ensues. Good job most of them were probably supporting Manchester City on our descent under Saunders. It takes something more to be one of the 45K these people expect.

A stupid question by the reporter, more of a poke than something constructive or deserving of an answer. It's the arse end of the season, the beach is looming and I would imagine the planning for next season is well and truly underway. Nuno, was too polite - a man of his capabilities does no need such irritations.

Regroup - win the next one, whoever we face. It's the Wolves way these days.

Back