• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton 3-1 Wolves: The Verdict

I didn't expect us to make the Europa League,

It's overrated anyway, Thursday nights away playing Bumblefuck FC in Moldova, consolidate a top six place next season instead !

I waited since I was eight to see Wolves in Europe. Bring on FC Bumblefuck.

Yeah, I never fancied her anyway :icon_lol:

I waited since I was eight to see Wolves in Europe. Bring on FC Bumblefuck.

I've seen it. I'd like to see it again in my lifetime, when we are ready and when we have the squad so that this time we don't go out in the first round.

so it's 2014, and someone tells you

in 5 years time, you could be in the Premier League, you'll be hailed as the best side ever promoted, you'll make the fa cup semi final finish with a record points haul with a top half finish, take points off the Champions City, off Arsenal, Spurs at Wembley, beat Man Utd twice in a couple of weeks, beat Liverpool and on the way become a scalp for other sides.

You'll have a small squad, so the longer the season goes the tougher it may become , but it will be full of players players that Europe's elite covet. You'll have huge financial backers, a phenomenal manager and the club will have genuine belief in their mission, their goals and how to achieve them.

Obviously we would all say ' yeah, but if it means a dodgy day at Southampton to achieve all that fuck it we'll stay in Div1/Championship.'

One of the downsides to poking your head over the trenches is getting shot at, but if you never do it, you'll always be stuck in your trench.

I think at times, some people have become so used to the height of the bar that's been set, that they forget the likes of Bill Nicholson saying that in football, the bar should be set so high that even not making it should be considered an achievement.

I'm still to see the club go backwards under Fosun or move forward unprepared.

I want to see us compete in Europe, not just briefly attend like last time.

I've seen it. I'd like to see it again in my lifetime, when we are ready and when we have the squad so that this time we don't go out in the first round.

so it's 2014, and someone tells you

in 5 years time, you could be in the Premier League, you'll be hailed as the best side ever promoted, you'll make the fa cup semi final finish with a record points haul with a top half finish, take points off the Champions City, off Arsenal, Spurs at Wembley, beat Man Utd twice in a couple of weeks, beat Liverpool and on the way become a scalp for other sides.

You'll have a small squad, so the longer the season goes the tougher it may become , but it will be full of players players that Europe's elite covet. You'll have huge financial backers, a phenomenal manager and the club will have genuine belief in their mission, their goals and how to achieve them.

Obviously we would all say ' yeah, but if it means a dodgy day at Southampton to achieve all that fuck it we'll stay in Div1/Championship.'

One of the downsides to poking your head over the trenches is getting shot at, but if you never do it, you'll always be stuck in your trench.

I think at times, some people have become so used to the height of the bar that's been set, that they forget the likes of Bill Nicholson saying that in football, the bar should be set so high that even not making it should be considered an achievement.

I'm still to see the club go backwards under Fosun or move forward unprepared.

I want to see us compete in Europe, not just briefly attend like last time.

You and me both mate.

Cyber seriously what is wrong with you. I’ve defended you at times but this is just bonkers.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You raise some valid points at times but then lose all credibility by going off on one spouting total bollocks. It makes you come across as a WUM or an idiot, when I know that’s not the case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Truth hurts?

How about you quit typing your repetitive shite?

Ooosh, fractious on here tonight. Anyway, still 1.5 hours away from home.

Terrible game, really didn't help us get over last week in the slightest.

I'd give Boly motm despite a dodgy opening 10 mins.

Anyway, off to the traim loo to gaze at my handsome face #narcissistayewe

He's disagreeing with you!

Is he fuck. Unless you forget I bet you we would get into Europe?

Notice how it becomes the johnny DW boozad Paddington gathering.?

There are some brown noses on here tonight.

Probably best I watch the tele and turn off you lot. You're a bit to key board warrior tonight. Night all. Let's hope for better re Brighton.

What? I don't have any say in what anyone else posts, that's up to them.

He's saying that we should be very much grateful that we are where we are and that we've had this season with more to come. You openly, by your own admission, took an ungrateful "we should be better than this" stance earlier, in fact you've been banging on about it for months.

What? I don't have any say in what anyone else posts, that's up to them.

He's saying that we should be very much grateful that we are where we are and that we've had this season with more to come. You openly, by your own admission, took an ungrateful "we should be better than this" stance earlier, in fact you've been banging on about it for months.

I am not ungrateful far from it. Being 17 years older than you I can remember good times and bad vividly. I just don't get the denial that we over performed against the too 6 and under performed against the bottom 6 unlike any other team in the league. Its no it like I am championing Huddersfield for the title?

Still, as I say best I leave it now. There are a few to many sensitive skulls on here tonight.

Not sensitive at all, I just don't think what you say stands up to scrutiny. You post it, I'll comment on it, as you're free to rip apart anything I say if you really want to.

The one thing missing from this thread is a discussion about why MGW is trying to bring back manciennes terrible haircut?

Back