• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 3m3 minutes ago

No official squad list but Graham, Bodvarsson and Costa didn't travel with squad. Deslandes did. Awaiting clarification on any Costa injury.
9 replies 6 retweets 9 likes

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
and as per tweet yesterday neither did Iorfa, Evans, Ebanks-Landell, Oniangue. Gibbs-White and Ofosu-Ayeh weren't with squad either.

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
whether Graham, Bodvarsson or Ofosu-Ayeh are travelling separately, or are injured, remains unclear I'm afraid. More info when I get it.

What's tha point of a Wolves correspondent who is as far out of the loop as any other fan. The E&S should be ashamed that this is the level of ITK they are offering.

A friend who is a Leicester City fan has asked me what their allocation is at the game at Molineux, as there has been no information on the Leicester website. I doubt it is all ticket, can anyone advise me please.

A friend who is a Leicester City fan has asked me what their allocation is at the game at Molineux, as there has been no information on the Leicester website. I doubt it is all ticket, can anyone advise me please.

I have to say I am not sure yet. I would imagine that we would treat it like a normal league game and give them the Steve Bull lower if it looks like there will be enough interest to open all four stands.

Should imagine we will find out tomorrow who is and who isn't in Austria and reasons why or at least i hope so anyway.

I have to say I am not sure yet. I would imagine that we would treat it like a normal league game and give them the Steve Bull lower if it looks like there will be enough interest to open all four stands.

Thanks Paddy. I thought it would be pay on the gate. He is a season ticket holder at Leicester, so I will advise him to contact Leicester City FC for details.

We don't have pay on the gate facilities. Perhaps there will be buy on the day at the ticket office and the club store but I would be staggered if we went beyond that.

Leicester have the lower Steve Bull. Tickets are £15.

They go on sale to them tomorrow (11th).

Graham had a knock so was 50/50 as to whether he was going or not, I think?

No more injuries please..

The squad for this trip has been announced.

Goalkeepers

Harry Burgoyne, Jack Ruddy, John Ruddy

Defenders

Danny Batth, Ryan Bennett, Willy Boly, Matt Doherty, Sylvain Deslandes, Barry Douglas, Kortney Hause, Roderick Miranda

Midfielders

Ivan Cavaleiro, Conor Coady, David Edwards, Ruben Neves, Ben Marshall, Jack Price, Connor Ronan, Romain Saiss, Michal Zyro

Forwards

Nouha Dicko, Joe Mason, Bright Enobakhare

Absentees

Jon Dadi Bodvarsson, Helder Costa, Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Lee Evans, Morgan Gibbs-White, Jordan Graham, Dominic Iorfa, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Prince Oniangue

Lonergan not in the absentees category - he probably dropped his boarding pass at the airport.

Bod has been granted an extended period of leave. Graham supposedly injured and Ofusu-Ayeh still crocked from before we signed him.

MGW is supposedly carrying an injury too. Can only assume the others are all off.

I'll be really disappointed if we sell Iorfa.

Back