• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Aaron Simpson has been called up from the U23s to join the first team in Austria.

I guess it's for the same reason as Deslandes, we need a backup right-back to Doherty for training and friendly matches with Iorfa out of the picture and Ofosu-Ayeh injured.

Just seen that. Good news. £20 for a live stream of the rest of the pre season games via WolvesTV (excluding the Leicester friendly).

I'll probably do that.

I probably won't :icon_lol:

Just seen that. Good news. £20 for a live stream of the rest of the pre season games via WolvesTV (excluding the Leicester friendly).

I'll probably do that.

Will watch today's as thats free, but won't bother with paying for the others as not around when a number are being played.

Will be interested in what deals they come up for the season - OS indicates some streamed for overseas fans & whilst I am sure that it is possible to trick the IP rule via a VPN they indicate you will also need a non UK/Ireland address & payment from an overseas account. May have to see whether my Danish brother in law will do this on my behalf & pass the details on.

Depends on the cost whether that's worth it as will be able to pick up any Sky televised match with a day pass for not very much.

Let me know how that works for you Parkin? My inlaws are in South Africa so I'd like to do the same if I can find a way to work it.

Foreign payment details? I reckon THM will suddenly find himself a lot more popular....

hahahahaha

DEi1NiiWsAIUAj6.jpg

First team sheet of pre-season is in, and the way that the official Twitter has tweeted it out makes it look like it could be a 3-4-3, with Coady as one of the centre-backs.

Burgoyne; Batth, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Douglas; Price, Saiss; Zyro, Enobakhare, Cavaleiro.

EDIT: I assume this means we'll see everyone else in the second half.

Let me know how that works for you Parkin? My inlaws are in South Africa so I'd like to do the same if I can find a way to work it.

Will wait to see what the cost is first then talk to my Brother in Law. Will still needs an idiots guide to setting up a VPN to get round that aspect, though sure that someone on here can provide that.

First team sheet of pre-season is in, and the way that the official Twitter has tweeted it out makes it look like it could be a 3-4-3, with Coady as one of the centre-backs.

Burgoyne; Batth, Coady, Boly, Doherty, Douglas; Price, Saiss; Zyro, Enobakhare, Cavaleiro.

EDIT: I assume this means we'll see everyone else in the second half.

It does look like it'll be 3-4-3. Intriguing.

If I had to guess, I imagine that means something like this for the second half:

Ruddy
Miranda - Bennett - Hause
Simpson - Neves - Edwards - Deslandes
Marshall - Dicko - Mason​

With Batth, Boly, Douglas & Doherty in there how are people putting that int a back 3?

With Batth, Boly, Douglas & Doherty in there how are people putting that int a back 3?

The official Twitter uses semi-colons to separate defence from midfield from attack, Coady was included with the defenders.

Of course in practice you can move between a 4-3-3 and a 3-4-3 pretty fluidly as long as you have a player who's happy being a centre-back when we're attacking and a midfielder when we're defending. Both Coady and Saiss, particularly Saiss, have experience in both defensive midfield and as centre-backs.

Will wait to see what the cost is first then talk to my Brother in Law. Will still needs an idiots guide to setting up a VPN to get round that aspect, though sure that someone on here can provide that.
Just shout when you need help always happy to help :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dunno why but I cracked up at that line up for the second half and seeing Neves' name next to Dave bloody Edwards :icon_lol:

Delighted this is being streamed away with work in the middle of nowhere but they have Wi-Fi!!! The VPN stuff for all that are interested. Free VPNs tend to be quite slow so streaming could be painful, it depends on various factors but before you pay most will offer a free trial for a few days or a week so you can test. Any content locked by location will be unlocked by doing this however the quality may not be great (sorry folks)

Also VPN companies will have various servers weirdly sometimes the one closest to you isn't the fastest so experiment with different servers and see how you get on.

Happy streaming folks!!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dunno why but I cracked up at that line up for the second half and seeing Neves' name next to Dave bloody Edwards :icon_lol:

He's got to learn what the Championship is all about and what level of skills he will face so makes perfect sense :icon_biggrin:

Back