• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Tim reckons no Iorfa, Prince or Evans going to Austria as it stands . Surprising tbf

I've heard Graham isn't going either. My uncle just phoned and told me, he got it from MolMix apparently. Really surprised and a bit pissed off if that one's true.

I've heard Graham isn't going either. My uncle just phoned and told me, he got it from MolMix apparently. Really surprised and a bit pissed off if that one's true.

That info comes from Johnzy who also says iorfa and bodvarsson are also out

Could be a variety of reasons for this. I wouldn't get too upset until the club clarifies things.

I presume Iorfa and Hause are only due back tomorrow? They had had extra time off due to being with England.

Could be a variety of reasons for this. I wouldn't get too upset until the club clarifies things.

Of course. I just can't really see any reason at the moment for them to leave him out.

Of course. I just can't really see any reason at the moment for them to leave him out.
Injury or family emergency would be my guess. Could also be that he and Nuno have had a bit of a row and Nuno is making a point. We do know Graham has done something like that before.

Regardless, we just have to trust for now that Nuno knows why he's leaving home who he is.

Bod has been away with Iceland too.
Graham has been very active on Twitter about how excited he is for the forthcoming season. I'd be amazed if he's going anywhere.

I presume Iorfa and Hause are only due back tomorrow? They had had extra time off due to being with England.

But Hause is going?

Chap on Twitter who's usually well informed thinks Palace + West Ham are fighting over Iorfa.

He'd get mauled if the player of the last 18 months turns up. I want him to stay and get back to his initial levels, but if we're offered something decent I'm not overly concerned anymore.

Won't be West Ham, they aren't going to spend on another RB after agreeing to pay Zabaleta about £80k a week.

Graham's Instagram shows him somewhere very Austria looking

Maybe he was staying over there because of this mornings early flight?

A mate of mine saw the squad in the airport at 5.30 this morning.

Graham is on the flight

From a mixture of Twitter accounts (one of which being Wolves academy, so you'd imagine that's reliable) -

C Ronan
B Enobakhare
H Burgoyne
Jack Ruddy
S Deslandes

All on the flight.

MGW injured.

Costa and Neves possibly travelling seperately. No Ofusu-Ayeh on flight, all other signings have travelled!

No sign of Bod or Iorfa.

With no Iorfa or Ofusu-Ayeh, it looks like Marshall will be used as first choice RB.

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 3m3 minutes ago

No official squad list but Graham, Bodvarsson and Costa didn't travel with squad. Deslandes did. Awaiting clarification on any Costa injury.
9 replies 6 retweets 9 likes

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
and as per tweet yesterday neither did Iorfa, Evans, Ebanks-Landell, Oniangue. Gibbs-White and Ofosu-Ayeh weren't with squad either.

Tim Spiers‏Verified account @tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
whether Graham, Bodvarsson or Ofosu-Ayeh are travelling separately, or are injured, remains unclear I'm afraid. More info when I get it.

Back