• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

We will be playing them just after they have been knocked out of Europe as well. They have a chance of being drawn against Rangers in that as well.

We will be playing them just after they have been knocked out of Europe as well. They have a chance of being drawn against Rangers in that as well.

They might still be in Europe if they get drawn against Rangers.

I might have to attend that game. Will we honour the end where Mr Kenny pulled off his greatest Bala Town save*?

*I assume there was one...

Nope. I played right wing at Bala. I can describe the goal i scored at one end v Llangollen or when I was denied my greatest ever goal (and then somehow denied being awarded a penalty at the end of the first denial) at the other end v Glyn Ceriog.....

Pfffft.

I can also moan about the shocking decision to award Acrefair a penalty after a stunning challenge from myself (but that was an away game and i'm not bitter 18 years later)

Game v Werder Bremen to be played in Austria on July 12th

Pre-season training camp in Austria confirmed for July, playing against Bremen and two more teams tbc. Based in Innsbruck, beautiful part of the world.

Shaping up to be a bunch of friendly opponents of a higher calibre than most recent seasons.

If they could hurry up and give the full details some of us might be able to plan ahead for it!!!

According to the club instagram, they will be based in the Innsbruck area of Australia...

According to the club instagram, they will be based in the Innsbruck area of Australia...

dumb.jpg

Viktoria Plzen 15th July
FK Jablonec 18th July

Werder Bremen game is on telly in Slovenia and Croatia, Sportklub 3. I would imagine this will mean there will be a stream or 2 knocking around!

They're going to be streaming all of the pre-season games on WolvesTV I believe - the launch of which is well overdue as well, actually, so I imagine we'll hear something about that in the next few days so people can subscribe in time.

They're going to be streaming all of the pre-season games on WolvesTV I believe - the launch of which is well overdue as well, actually, so I imagine we'll hear something about that in the next few days so people can subscribe in time.
That's awesome well worth paying for.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Full time AFC Wulfrunians 0-7 Wolverhampton Wanderers U23's; Collins (2), Heredia, Carr, Sauvage, Perry & Giles,

Are they flying out tomorrow? If so we should hear who has travelled, be interesting to see who they leave behind.

Back