• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

They’ll be charging different amounts for driving offences based on wealth next.

Job adverts, you know the sort,
Van driver,
Looking for a van driver who must have a fork lift licence, familiar with warehousing procedures, IT literate experience working with Sage and have excellent knowledge of the plumbing industry, EV knowledge a plus as well £11.44ph

Or

Driver, will be delivering flat pack furniture nationwide, 20-40 drops a day, no overnights away, duties include assembling furniture so must be able to use hand tools, 3am starts 12-15 hours a day 6 days a week, must be available to work Sundays when needed, £11.44ph.

Yea so you need five people at the first advert, but only want to pay for one, and you basically want to work someone you own, and work into an early grave on the second, yea you can fuck right off with both of those mate

Watching the mountain biking on line and they still do the stupid change channels thing and even though you don't have to change anything online they still stop the live pictures, do the starting music etc etc - Crap! Talking about Peaty FFS before going back to the pictures.

Watching the mountain biking on line and they still do the stupid change channels thing and even though you don't have to change anything online they still stop the live pictures, do the starting music etc etc - Crap! Talking about Peaty FFS before going back to the pictures.
Now a puncture and we didn't see it!!!!

Don't be like me. Don't stand downwind from a hornet's nest when you spray that fucker with poison.

I don't really know how to word this but do your hands feel different after you've cut your nails? Kind of like they're a bit drunk, and loads of different materials just feel completely rancid. Like numb and oversensitive at the same time. I absolutely fucking hate it. Just had to change Alfie's shirt and I thought I was going to vomit.

I’m the opposite when my nails need cutting, I have to have mine as short as possible, I feel rancid if there’s any amount of white showing I just have to cut them off.

The current trend for saying ‘Shuge’ instead of huge.

Trump says "yuge".

As does Roy Keane, oddly.

While I’m on, starting every sentence with ‘so’, ‘from the get go’ and the Home Counties version of room, ‘rum’.
Ought to get that bullshit bollocks thread resurrected from years ago.

Back