• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

It was pointed out to me last year that I do this too. Mainly on 'are you/do you/have you...' kind of questions

I think it's like a micro version of Lampard's thing where he'd be all smiley and jokey at the start of an answer and then pivot to 'nah but seriously' and give his answer.

Either that or maybe subconsciously buying time. Or, and it's a long shot, but I could just be a cunt.

Re:Tinnitus as it can be described as an annoyance, I developed it in my left ear in 2016 shortly after taking early retirement, it can be a bit depressing initially as you start to accept that’s it for the rest of your life.
I’m lucky in that it’s not severe just a constant hiss, it has been known to drive people to the verge of suicide in severe cases.
I don’t really notice it nowadays as I’ve reached ‘habituation’ in other words only noticing it when I think about it.

Whatever drugs the algorithm on Facebook is on.

The last few weeks I have been bombarded with fookin Flat Earth bollocks. Just can't get rid of it.

Whatever drugs the algorithm on Facebook is on.

The last few weeks I have been bombarded with fookin Flat Earth bollocks. Just can't get rid of it.
The algorithms know that you were in The Combermere with Deutsch and Quirk the other night so go figure...

If the algorithm was based on the company I chose that night then my Facebook would be full of perfect 90's Wolves Trivia and 90's music people can't let go of.

I had the same recently with Dom Joly confronting them in Chester.

Not heard of the ice wall then....

I have yea, saw them at Glastonbury 94 I think, their debut album was a genre classic

when selfish fucks at work arrange meetings around lunchtimes. So one day this week I now have a meeting at 11, another at 12, then another 1-3.30. When am I supposed to eat my lunch you fucks, because I am not sitting in a meeting eating. And this has only happened because on friday you couldn't be arsed to make arrangements....
And whilst I am at it, the fucking excuses managers give for lunchtime meetings - saying everyone was available at this time. Yeah, cos we're having lunch you fuckpig!
I mean I put a placeholder in my diary for lunch, and the fucker ignored this!

Back