• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

People talking through the movie at the cinema and fairly loudly to boot. Then just getting up and leaving halfway through.

If you're having a domestic maybe cancel the cinema trip and work it out at home instead.

Twats!

Trying to get three Oasis tickets for Wembley for Sydney for her birthday, Ticketmaster will take forever in the queue. Viagogo are just snapping them up and reselling at £900+, I'm beyond livid. How are they allowed to do this?

Capture.JPG

Want my place in the queue?

1725092640421.png

Before getting to this point, I was actually kicked out by Ticketmaster because I am a "bot" apparently

Trying to get three Oasis tickets for Wembley for Sydney for her birthday, Ticketmaster will take forever in the queue. Viagogo are just snapping them up and reselling at £900+, I'm beyond livid. How are they allowed to do this?

View attachment 11480
I've got three of Oasis tickets for 30th July 2025 Wembley. Looking to swap for a 3 bedroom end of terrace property.

Is the queue likely to be for each date selected or overall? At this rate it’ll take 5 hours for my turn.

Is the queue likely to be for each date selected or overall? At this rate it’ll take 5 hours for my turn.
If its for the specific date, I am done. Stadium holds less that the amount in the queue.

Will presume it will be for all the tickets though

I've got three of Oasis tickets for 30th July 2025 Wembley. Looking to swap for a 3 bedroom end of terrace property.
I’ve only got a two bed semi, just no way I’m getting these tickets.

The biggest con on these tickets. Not a resale site, on Ticketmaster...

Platinum Tickets - In the middle seating section at Wembley, at the other end to where the stage is, no VIP shizzle its just a seat - £450. Fuck.right.off.

The biggest con on these tickets. Not a resale site, on Ticketmaster...

Platinum Tickets - In the middle seating section at Wembley, at the other end to where the stage is, no VIP shizzle its just a seat - £450. Fuck.right.off.
They've now started selling 'in demand' standing tickets at £360, absolutely fraud of a site

It's capitalism working as its supposed to.
Ticketmaster and Live Nation are under some (what seems to be) legitimate and severe scrutiny from regulators here. Lots of talk that they'll be forced to sell off a bunch of their vertical integrations. Fingers crossed.

Shout outs to Taylor Swift?

4 hours of queuing. My turn, 4 chosen, gives me seat numbers, confirm availability, error message, wouldn’t allow me to get others - continuous error messages. Then said you’ve reserved too many tickets, you have to join the queue again 😡😡
Want to change venue or date - rejoin the queue.

Wonder if Jeff has heard about this Ticketmaster gig?

Back