• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

when selfish fucks at work arrange meetings around lunchtimes. So one day this week I now have a meeting at 11, another at 12, then another 1-3.30. When am I supposed to eat my lunch you fucks, because I am not sitting in a meeting eating. And this has only happened because on friday you couldn't be arsed to make arrangements....
And whilst I am at it, the fucking excuses managers give for lunchtime meetings - saying everyone was available at this time. Yeah, cos we're having lunch you fuckpig!
I mean I put a placeholder in my diary for lunch, and the fucker ignored this!
Reject the meeting then dude.

Then mark your lunchtime meetings marked as private so people don't get tempted to go over the top of them

when selfish fucks at work arrange meetings around lunchtimes. So one day this week I now have a meeting at 11, another at 12, then another 1-3.30. When am I supposed to eat my lunch you fucks, because I am not sitting in a meeting eating. And this has only happened because on friday you couldn't be arsed to make arrangements....
And whilst I am at it, the fucking excuses managers give for lunchtime meetings - saying everyone was available at this time. Yeah, cos we're having lunch you fuckpig!
I mean I put a placeholder in my diary for lunch, and the fucker ignored this!

Hate this shit too but I do sit in these meetings eating if they have to happen - fuck it - if that's the meeting gets disrupted then so be it. Pick a better time.

Pragmatically I can't reject the meeting.
I might devise a lunch of a series of extremely smelly items and sit eating a variety of fish, stinky cheese and similar.

Pragmatically I can't reject the meeting.
I might devise a lunch of a series of extremely smelly items and sit eating a variety of fish, stinky cheese and similar.
Arrange a meeting with him just before knocking off time. Then just leave. Next day tell him, "oh I thought I'd cancelled that".

Not having a good day here...
selfish cunt of a neighbour (he's a wanker of the highest order anyway) but picking mid afternoon when I am wfh, in summer, pleasant day, windows open etc and the cunt thinks it is appropriate to have the smokiest af smokey garden fires. Leave the stuff to fucking dry out a bit first you fucking prick.

Fucking scamming bastards.
I recieved a letter last week telling me I could apply for my state pension which I duly did although it also said I didn't have to yet, I could wait.
This morning got a phone call from a computer telling me I hadn't responded to the letter and the DWP were instigating actions against me unless I pressed 1.
It was obviously a scam but a bit concerning they knew I'd received a letter from DWP.
Cunts.

They didn't know. Just the luck of the phone number draw. Plenty of others will have had the phone call and thought "I've had nowt from the DWP"

It's like the text message from Royal Mail or Evri saying they couldnt deliver a parcel as a fee needed to be paid...sent to millions and a lot of folk will have been expecting a parcel and some will fall for it.

Last edited:
They didn't know. Just the luck of the phone number draw. Plenty of others will have had the phone call and thought "I've had nowt from the DWP"

It's like the text message from Royal Mail or Evri saying they couldnt deliver a parcel due as a fee needed to be paid...sent to millions and a lot of folk will have been expecting a parcel and some will fall for it.
Hopefully you're right but it seems quite a specific scam at exactly the right time.

"We're calling about your recent car accident" is another classic.

Hopefully you're right but it seems quite a specific scam at exactly the right time.
That's how the law of probabilities and large numbers works. It makes people believe complete coincidences have meaning to them.

"We're calling about your recent car accident" is another classic.
“We're unable to deliver your package due to a demerit on your credit account” is one I get a lot.

Out cutting up fire wood this morning as a couple of big gum trees came down in a stormy night last weekend. All going fine until I was loading up the big bits of the trunk into a block buster and got my hand trapped between two logs weighing at least 50kg each. Crushed fingers really REALLY hurt.

Wondered where the loud swearing was coming from that woke me up in the night, now I know.

MOTD punditry. Just show me the action. Not all the other bollocks.

YouTube is the place if you just want to see the goals and highlights, MOTD has been the same for the last twenty years.
It has yes. And it's getting more annoying by the year. Not a show for footballers or football fans.

Last edited:
Back