• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Can’t add much more than to say I can’t imagine what y’all must be going through. Will be thinking of y’all and sending positive vibes as best I can.

My wife had an MRI scan a few days ago, the doctor called today and said she has calcium on her brain which could result in an aneurysm.

So a trip to a neurologist next.

We are so panicky right now, please keep us in your thoughts. i would ask for prayers but we all know that's complete bollocks.

Sorry, probably the wrong thread.
Take care of yourselves. Mrs HW and I were both diagnosed with cancer within a year of each other. (Skin and Blood).
Whilst it has been hard, we are both still here 5 years later enjoying our lives. Take care. Wishing you all the best.

My main work IT system has been down since Tuesday for an update that was supposed to be completed overnight.
So I'm sitting in an office with no air-conditioning just twiddling my thumbs...

MD Carnival day and realisation that I am still not tuned into the cost of things.

Nearly needed assistance from a Paramedic after buying 2 hotdogs and 2 pork baps from a standard food truck and he said "£24 please"

MD Carnival day and realisation that I am still not tuned into the cost of things.

Nearly needed assistance from a Paramedic after buying 2 hotdogs and 2 pork baps from a standard food truck and he said "£24 please"
Sounds like having a bite to eat pre-match in the fanzone :)

I know but i will be grumbling about this for a while.

My head is still at Mr Sizzle prices around the time Mick was in charge at Wolves.
My lad calls it price of promotion, tickets went up, programmes went up, Mr sizzle went up, even the fucking sweet stand, and don't get me started on the Indian curry n rice by the subway :mad:

My lad calls it price of promotion, tickets went up, programmes went up, Mr sizzle went up, even the fucking sweet stand, and don't get me started on the Indian curry n rice by the subway :mad:
Got rhat bad even got its own economic term now

Funflation

Bizarrely the pick and mix inside the ground is very good value. Or at least it was, probably about a grand now.

Bizarrely the pick and mix inside the ground is very good value. Or at least it was, probably about a grand now.
I've never noticed it tbh, but then again I never purchase inside the ground.

My head is still at Mr Sizzle prices around the time Mick was in charge at Wolves.
Glory days when you sprayed red sauce all over your shirt pre-match then we beat Forest 5-1.

Disgracefully you refused to repeat that at every subsequent home game as a lucky charm.

I remember one mid week match where we scored in the first minute and in celebration you deposited the hotter than the sun contents of your pie all over your hand, which then blistered for the entire match

I remember one mid week match where we scored in the first minute and in celebration you deposited the hotter than the sun contents of your pie all over your hand, which then blistered for the entire match
Millwall in the Cup. A piece of steak (or horse) fell out. Christ it was hot and yep, lovely blister followed.

Catching up with Popmaster TV Series 2.

Ken asks "Complete this Morrissey song title from 1994. 'The More I See You..."

And I'm having a total blank. Hang on, I should obviously know this, how can I not know this. I'm looking bad here in front of Mrs DW.

Contestant doesn't answer. Ken finishes it - "The Closer I Get".

Er Ken, that's not the fucking title! No wonder no-one got it. I expect better.

Back