• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

I'm sat in front of a log fire enjoying an antarctic blast if it makes you feel better. The wind is more than a bit chilly this morning.

This doesn’t annoy me, this absolutely boils my piss beyond belief. Might actually have to try and get the council to do something, not that I think they will, and if they don’t I’ll just get my hammer out and smash the fuck out of the ignorant cunts’ motors. Happens all the time and I’m fucked off with it.

Cars 1.jpeg

Last edited:
This doesn’t annoy me, this absolutely boils my piss beyond belief. Might actually have to try and get the council to do something, not that I think they will, and if they don’t I’ll just get my hammer out and smash the fuck out of the ignorant cunts’ motors. Happens all the time and I’m fucked off with it.

View attachment 11095
Someone left an Audi on your drive? :(

Last edited:
Bastards I tell ya
I live about 50 yards from a school and trying to get on or off the drive about 845am or 315 pm is impossible. Told a few to expect their tyres slashed when they get back from picking little johnny up, who can't possibly walk less than half a mile to school.

I live about 50 yards from a school and trying to get on or off the drive about 845am or 315 pm is impossible. Told a few to expect their tyres slashed when they get back from picking little johnny up, who can't possibly walk less than half a mile to school.
Get 4 big rocks from the garden centre and put 2 on the kerb each side of your drive.

I know someone who's neighbour has done that. It pisses him off though!

I can take school run time, I get it (and I’m never home at those hours), but you get teachers doing it all day, school visitors, stuff from the social club round the corner, it’s a joke.

I'll have you know I walked to school...

Doesn't annoy me, but my brother is extremely pissed off that he has tickets for Tenacious D in Brisbane on Thursday night

Tenacious D have cancelled the tour because there is a diplomatic stink over Kyle saying on stage that his birthday wish was for the next shooter at Trump to not miss

Back