• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

I paid extra for an enhanced cover and it mentions something about refundable excess so not sure where I stand

The cunt (presumably in Seville) that has scuffed the side of my hire car. You fucking cunt
Looked this morning and doesn't look as bad as when I first saw it (barely noticeable) and paintwork not penetrated, a bit of Tcut would sort it I reckon.

I've calmed down a bit now, hopefully a smooth drop off tomorrow before flying home

Can’t you stand in front of it while they do the check, sign the paperwork and leggit, then tell them it was fine when I handed it back, your guy checked it over and signed it off when they phone up later.
I’ll admit to doing it this once or twice with hire cars

Yeah I had thought to do that, seems less noticeable than I thought anyway

As my 21 year old car I bought in October needs several repairs to the running gear (€1500 plus, maybe €500 urgently) and it's not worth it I decided I would try to finance the purchase of a something a bit newer. I've just been turned down on the basis of my residents permit not being correct, this despite me checking with Immigration yesterday, who confirmed for the second time since brexit that I don't need any other paperwork.

I've also had issues at the airport trying to get back into the country, so either the banks and the police are talking bollocks, or immigration are, but the fact remains access to the financial services I've been able to use for 35 years has been cut off, and all I need is some jobsworth at the border and I won't be allowed back in the country.

With that in mind I've just dropped the car repair budget on an application for German citizenship. Thanks Brexit voting cunts

Sorry, but everytime I see a delivery driver drop a clanger it reminds me of this.
1000021282.jpg

Back