• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2017-2018

Zyro to Charlton confirmed until the end of the season.

I'd be shocked if he can't make a career somewhere. Just more likely to be Poland than England.

Ben Marshall off to Sunderland on loan. Surprised he hasn’t had an offer from a team challenging for the POs.

Guy can barely move any more. Maybe he's got a bit fitter though

Once he got fit last season he was pretty good for us.

Don't think going to Sunderland is a good move for him mind. It will take him a while to get up to speed and they are fucked as it is.

Luxury player for me.He can probaly get away without doing other stuff in a good team, he won't with the mackems.
Very good with the ball but won't be getting up and down the pitch.

A fully fit,slimmed down Marshall could do a great job.

Luxury player for me.He can probaly get away without doing other stuff in a good team, he won't with the mackems.
Very good with the ball but won't be getting up and down the pitch.

A fully fit,slimmed down Marshall could do a great job.

At least he will have been doing a proper training routine with us so Sunderland will at least get him in decent shape. At Blackburn once they decided to punish him for wanting out they put him on a Eat Takeaway and watch Netflix diet for a month

At least he will have been doing a proper training routine with us so Sunderland will at least get him in decent shape. At Blackburn once they decided to punish him for wanting out they put him on a Eat Takeaway and watch Netflix diet for a month

AKA Netflix and Grill.

Him and Paul, deadly duo

Aaron Collins was once again an unused sub for Newport last night.

I really don't see the point of this; if the player isn't deemed to be good enough then that's one thing, but surely Newport and/or Wolves should be doing their homework beforehand to work out if the player is likely to be given a chance to impress. Seems to be a waste of everyone's time otherwise.

The Duck is off to Oldham on loan apparently

He wanted higher level football. Hopefully he keeps up with the progress. I doubt he will ever trouble our first team, but I guess you never know

Andrew Sealy-Harris to Farnborough for the season (Southern League Premier)

Have any of the players who go conference or below ever then made a first team appearance?

Back