• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Probably best for all concerned.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Pete O'Rourke is reporting it on Twitter too.

Would love to hear some Millwall fan's thoughts on Wallace, sounds like he has had a very good season for them though, hopefully he can have a decent pre season with us and maybe have a fair crack at the squad next season.

A player that's far too good for this level, walks past players at times. If he could finish he'd be a real prospect.

Has an urgency and unpredictability about his game that opposing teams find hard to handle. An excellent goal from the free kick but wasted a couple of other promising positions through poor option choice. Will be massively missed when his loan ends and, IMO, is irreplaceable and our team will diminish as an attacking force.

Wow good stuff.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Crawley Town have announced the new signing of Wolves striker, Liam McAlinden on loan for the remainder of the season, according to Crawley Town’s Twitter page.

v.jpg

Shame it didn't work out but it was time for him to go.

Could thrive in a much smaller pond at Huddersfield.

Assume he's joined on loan with a permanent deal agreed for the summer?

Bye.

No tears shed here, his performances vs Cardiff, Preston and Bolton even after his supposed renaissance were a disgrace.

Bye.

No tears shed here, his performances vs Cardiff, Preston and Bolton even after his supposed renaissance were a disgrace.

but we will always have that QPR performance and post match interview to remember him by.

Who knows, if that nob of a ref hadn't sent him off v Bournemouth we might have seen a different side to him.....

Prick. Fuck off you fraud
My thoughts entirely.

I don't blame the club/KJ for this one, although it was odd how the latter flung him back into the side after a couple of OK games for Brighton.

I would wish you well Rajiv, but you don't deserve it.

Wallace with an assist for Millwall

My thoughts entirely.

I don't blame the club/KJ for this one, although it was odd how the latter flung him back into the side after a couple of OK games for Brighton.

I would wish you well Rajiv, but you don't deserve it.

He's got far too much arrogance for his limited ability. My bet is he'll start well, then fade into mediocrity before going on a free back home.

He lived opposite my Dad for a while, away from playing football he always came over as a fine individual, my Dad's neighbours are Wolves fans and he spent a lot of time with them.

Still think the right coach might be able to get a good player out of Rajiv. Maybe not in England though.

I always thought there was a good player somewhere inside RVLP, agree it was time to leave wolves though, he didn't fit with the club or KJ. Best of luck to him.

Never met the guy, so i wouldn't like to comment on his personality - i really don't understand the need to hurl personal insults at players, always seems to be a bit playgroundish

Back