• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

Look forward to seeing him played out of position for the last 10 minutes of an upcoming match.

Almost certainly going to happen sadly, though 5 mins is more likely.

Wallace will probably end up on the right, Henry doesn't seem any closer to getting back, and I think Bryne may have had his chance for now. Nothing to lose now giving him a chance quite excited at the prospect of hopefully getting to see him play more. However we will more than likely get tonked at Burnely so won't be getting too excited yet.

Wallace will probably end up on the right, Henry doesn't seem any closer to getting back, and I think Bryne may have had his chance for now. Nothing to lose now giving him a chance quite excited at the prospect of hopefully getting to see him play more. However we will more than likely get tonked at Burnely so won't be getting too excited yet.

I hope this is the case Revenga. I don't see the point in recalling him back this week. Could've recalled him back on Monday after Saturday's games and at least let him get another full game under his belt rather than sit on our subs bench, especially as there's a 2 week break after this game.

We also know some of the lads who are not getting contracts are still around.

"Ash (Carter) has got to Tamworth – I went to watch him on Saturday and thought he did really well.

"That is good for him and hopefully helps clubs have a look at him.

Sorry about the B&S typo.

Tommy Rowe to Doncaster for rest of season.
Another one bites the dust.

And that will be that for Tommy at Wolves.

He was one of those "safe" squad players. Signed to cover positions rather than be 1st choice. Injuries ruined any chances though of doing much. Was always destined to be a here for the 2 years and nowt else

There was a football manager game where he has the potential to be an England International, I appreciate it's a game, but it's based on a fully in depth scouting and counter checking of ratings.

Dave Edwards without the charm or confidence.

There was a football manager game where he has the potential to be an England International, I appreciate it's a game, but it's based on a fully in depth scouting and counter checking of ratings.

Dave Edwards without the charm or confidence.
If we had a pound for every footballer who didn't reach his potential, we would be wealthy men.

Rajiv Van Persie hooked at half time for Huddersfield who then went on to win 4-1. Injured?

Rajiv Van Persie (Huddersfield) - Subbed at half-time as his team smashed Leeds 4-1 away. Started on the left but made little impact. Only thing mentioned is him getting fouled by a Leeds player.

Lee Evans (Bradford) - Played the full game and got booked for a bit of a nasty challenge as Bradford lost at Wigan. Their twitter feed mentions him pulling wide a few times and getting a few crosses in; not something I'd have associated him with before.

Tommy Rowe (Doncaster) - Came on for the second half but ended up on the losing team. Nothing of note to mention.

Zele Ismail
(Cambridge United) - Another full game for Ismail as they beat Yeovil 3-0. Had a couple of shots on goal but no luck in scoring.

Jon Flatt (Cheltenham Town) - Ended up on the losing team at Braintree in a 1-0 defeat. Nothing he could do about the goal apparently.

Liam McAlinden (Crawley Town) - Played 70 minutes of a 0-0 draw. Had his side's best chance, through on goal but saved well by the keeper.

Tendai Matinyadze
(Rushall Olympic) - Came on after 68 minutes as his team lost at Darlington.

Rajiv Van Persie (Huddersfield) - Subbed at half-time as his team smashed Leeds 4-1 away. Started on the left but made little impact. Only thing mentioned is him getting fouled by a Leeds player.

Lee Evans (Bradford) - Played the full game and got booked for a bit of a nasty challenge as Bradford lost at Wigan. Their twitter feed mentions him pulling wide a few times and getting a few crosses in; not something I'd have associated him with before.

Tommy Rowe (Doncaster) - Came on for the second half but ended up on the losing team. Nothing of note to mention.

Zele Ismail
(Cambridge United) - Another full game for Ismail as they beat Yeovil 3-0. Had a couple of shots on goal but no luck in scoring.

Jon Flatt (Cheltenham Town) - Ended up on the losing team at Braintree in a 1-0 defeat. Nothing he could do about the goal apparently.

Liam McAlinden (Crawley Town) - Played 70 minutes of a 0-0 draw. Had his side's best chance, through on goal but saved well by the keeper.

Tendai Matinyadze
(Rushall Olympic) - Came on after 68 minutes as his team lost at Darlington.

Zeli was a real threat according to match reports, constant menace and earned a match rating of 8.

Rajiv Van Persie (Huddersfield) - No game due to international break.

Lee Evans (Bradford) - Missed both games due to international duty with Wales U21s. Bradford won both in his absence and are now 5th.

Tommy Rowe (Doncaster) - Played two full games which both ended in defeat and sees Donny in deep trouble. Hit the crossbar against Blackpool but little else of note to mention.

Zele Ismail (Cambridge United) - Played 70 minutes against Bristol Rovers but made little impact as Cambridge lost 3-0. Subsequently benched against Oxford so must have had a frown on his boat race. Came on for the last 20 minutes but nothing of note in a 0-0 draw.

Jon Flatt (Cheltenham Town) - Played two full games, making a great save in the first to stop the opposition getting back into it at 3-1 but ended up on the losing side as they lost 2-1 at Wrexham. Two points clear at the top.

Liam McAlinden (Crawley Town) - A week of highs and lows for young Liam. Grabbed his first goal at the weekend at York, driving the ball in low at the far post to crown an industrious display. He then made the front of the programme for the next game at home to Exeter but was then forced off injured after going down unchallenged 5 minutes from the end.

Tendai Matinyadze (Rushall Olympic) - Looks like he might be out of the picture already. No news.

Back