• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Its a shit sandwich made with shit bread and shit filling.

TBH James could probably do better.

It's no better or worse than some of the home made attempts in the Wolves forum.

It's no better or worse than some of the home made attempts in the Wolves forum.

Yep because they're all received with warm applause and instant moderator status for the composer.

Yep because they're all received with warm applause and instant moderator status for the composer.

Their dismissal is generally a little kinder than what's been seen here, less personal too.

TBH James could probably do better.

not while i still have a hole in my arse!!!
Langerts change beers, just for a week, but i'm thinking of your health, or drink cypro and just carry on as normal, ha ha ha ha ha

Their dismissal is generally a little kinder than what's been seen here, less personal too.

Marka, when i next get back to the UK, I WANT TO MEET YOU!!!
I want to be sure you are real AND DON'T HAVE TWO GREEN HEADS.
You could kill yourself in a phone box with your own despairing rhetoric, thank fuck you don't have a finger on the button, i'd be kissing my ass goodbye.
Get a real life chap, it's actually quite fun.

606 was fine apart from during the school holidays.

I used to really enjoy 606, used to love the Ice Hockey board. Had some good laughs with Calamity Jane,Seabreeze, and NJDevil. That's one thing this Forum lacks, no one is interested . Understandable, but disappointing at the same time :(

not while i still have a hole in my arse!!!
Langerts change beers, just for a week, but i'm thinking of your health, or drink cypro and just carry on as normal, ha ha ha ha ha

:smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc:

Quiet you.

Marka, when i next get back to the UK, I WANT TO MEET YOU!!!
I want to be sure you are real AND DON'T HAVE TWO GREEN HEADS.
You could kill yourself in a phone box with your own despairing rhetoric, thank fuck you don't have a finger on the button, i'd be kissing my ass goodbye.
Get a real life chap, it's actually quite fun.

I have no desire to ever meet you so unfortunately your dreams will go unfulfilled.

I'm perfectly happy with my life thanks so can save yourself the time and effort next time you decide to try and dish out the advice eh?

feZyfKb.jpg

Just watched the whole footage, it's pretty harrowing stuff, patently obvious the Police hadn't got a clue and contrary to popular belief at the time the fans were doing all they could to stop the situation developing.

It has to be remembered that at that time, to the Thatcher Government football fans were the equivelent of UKIP's Romanians.

Anyone remember the night when Liverpool fans lifted the old gates off at the Molineux, so they could all pile in for free?

Just watched the whole footage, it's pretty harrowing stuff, patently obvious the Police hadn't got a clue and contrary to popular belief at the time the fans were doing all they could to stop the situation developing.

Like arriving miles too late to get in for kick-off, climbing over the roof of the turnstiles to get in for free and surging forwards behind the goal?

In hindsight the police should not have opened the gates and allowed a flood of people in. In hindsight fences should never have been erected. But both actions were the direct result of hooliganism in the past. As far as I'm concerned the 96 innocent victims were killed by the actions of other Liverpool supporters.
The same Liverpool supporters who went on to kill Juventus fans in Heysel and get Engish teams kicked out of Europe.

Fans have always, and still do, arrived late for the kick off, the amount of fans climbing over turnstiles was very small and happened all the time, the continual opening and closing of the gates was a major factor but the biggest factor of all was human beings being treated as caged animals.

I can't agree with you there Arklo. Heysel was before Hillsborough by the way.

There were huge amounts of fans outside the ground that couldn't get in half an hour before kick off and the arrival of more supporters made the situation worse. The Leppings Lane stand at the ground didn't have a safety certificate. Opening the gates would have been fine if the middle two sections that were already full were closed which could have been done/had been in the past. Emergency services responses were appalling. The crap spouted by the Police, Local tory MP and the Sun newspaper after the event were the appalling too.

The FA, the Police, the emergency services have blood on their hands.

Back