• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 7h
(Crystal Palace 3 - 3 Liverpool) Never thought I'd have something in common with Suarez, but here I am, crying my heart out...

The one on the glasses seems to take an age to react to what has happened. You can see his brain trying to work it out and then pass on the information

I've studied all of them and it's just amazing.Look at the guy in grey on the left ,he looks the other way and has no reaction at all. ;)
The guy in the middle's been really unlucky with the shape of his face.

The guy in the middle's been really unlucky with the shape of his face.

And the winner of 'TWF diplomatic statement of the season' goes to our friend Norway FB :)

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 2h
(Man City v Aston Villa) My plan for this evening is to simply go into my son's bedroom, touch our 'This is Anfield' poster...

The bitterness is for all to see

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 2m
(Man City) What a fucking small club, I truly hope we murder them next season. Theyve been way too lucky with dodgy decisions this season

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 5m
(Aston Villa come close to scoring) It crossed the line!! That goal line technology has been tampered with

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 6m
(Manchester) City bought the league, if we finish second technically we've won it

I'm beginning to think that a lot of posts on RAWK are actually placed just for that twitter feed. It is physically and mentally impossible to be THAT much of a bellend.

I'm beginning to think that a lot of posts on RAWK are actually placed just for that twitter feed. It is physically and mentally impossible to be THAT much of a bellend.

Read the forum... Paddy that place makes me bearable and the funny thing is that the twitter account barely covers the stupidity of that place.

I have read it. And then I killed myself, and arranged for Squeeze to have me resurrected so I could be killed again and a lot more slowly so I could properly consider the folly of my ways. It is an appalling place. Thing is, plenty of clubs have utter garbage fora. Villa Talk is internet Aids, for example.

haha very funny Paddy, Villa talk is and always has been dog shite. The 606 was a complete piss take at times with stupidity.

606 wasn't that bad at all in the original form. When BBC decided to mess with it, it was a disaster at the end, but that was a vibrant community and at times was a bloody good read.

It was pretty good yeah, a great idea as well for fans to interact but it did get silly sometimes

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 8h
(Before Man City played Aston Villa) I'll happily wank off any Villa fan I meet if they manage to win tonight.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 19h
(Yaya Toure) Could do with him breaking something in training during the next few days.

Words simply fail me...

BnMSymqCcAEO9GV.jpg

Well it started badly, it tailed off a bit in the middle, and the less said about the end the better, but apart from that - excellent.

Back