• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Liverpool fans seem to be furious that Fernando Torres will not receive a ban for scratching the face of Jan Vertonghen.

lifeofshayan: If Suarez had "stroked" someone's face he would have been deported. Definite bias.

poor mis understood Suarez, yawn. Most of the Liverpool fans I know want shot of him still though.

The Rawk is heading into another meltdown... so I thought I'd get this thread back up and running.

https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown

"RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown May 3
(Everton 2 - 3 Man City) We should request an investigation of match fixing into this. Try and permanently damage their club"

Ha ha ha...WTF

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

:ursofunny:

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown · Mar 18
( v Man Utd ) Maradona was watching from the stands. He must have felt a sharp twinge of affinity every time our captain got the ball

Really, really ? :facepalm:

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

:ursofunny:

Some of those rival that stoke fan for looks.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 3h
(Crystal Palace 3 - 3 Liverpool) Clattenbergs (Ref's) a c*nt - gave nothing

Classy as always from them.

The one on the glasses seems to take an age to react to what has happened. You can see his brain trying to work it out and then pass on the information

The one on the glasses seems to take an age to react to what has happened. You can see his brain trying to work it out and then pass on the information

You are right I'd only just noticed 'Scouse Paddy'. I am currently hypnotised by 'Scouse Jabba the Hutt' behind him :)

Back