• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Little Raheem Sterling seems fond of attacking the girls,been arrested now for assaulting Miss Shana Ann Rose last night.

He didn't do it, a Liverpool fan told me it's the media making the story 5000x times worse than it actually is. After all they are always the victim and its never their fault.

What a horrible fooker he is, bags of talent but a fucking shite human being.

Liverpool: Luis,you have to apologize.
Luis: No.

:)

He didn't do it, a Liverpool fan told me it's the media making the story 5000x times worse than it actually is. After all they are always the victim and its never their fault.

What a horrible fooker he is, bags of talent but a $#@!ing $#@!e human being.

Must be difficult being small both inside and outside...

as much as i dislike liverpool, the champions league final 2005 was probabably the greatest turn around in the history of football
nesta, pirlo, kaka, gattuso in their prime; maldini, crespo, schevchenko, seedorf on top of their game... vs basically gerard & xabi alonso, down 3-0 at half time...

as much as i dislike liverpool, the champions league final 2005 was probabably the greatest turn around in the history of football
nesta, pirlo, kaka, gattuso in their prime; maldini, crespo, schevchenko, seedorf on top of their game... vs basically gerard & xabi alonso, down 3-0 at half time...

A great turnaround, yes, but the 1999 Champions League final will always be my favourite non-Wolves game. I suppose you can sort of count that as a turnaround, just not a very big one...

that was a great moment in football, but really all happened in the space of 2 minutes, and something that man u were quite capable of. liverpool actually spent an entire half putting one of the best teams in the last 20 years into the ground, with a very shoddy team

They scored the three goals in six minutes though, that was the most incredible thing

I don't care too much for Liverpool FC or their supporters. They bemoan the Mancs about having followers from Torquay etc and then have a Noerwegian supporters club !?
Plus as already mentioned nothing is ever their fault. If they lose it's always of their own doing not because anyone was better than them. They are always mooted as these frikkin' fabulous boons of footballing knowledge and the mega decent(est) fans around. fact is they are as petulant and arrogant as most of their team.
And the Suarez debacle, well...

I don't care too much for Liverpool FC or their supporters. They bemoan the Mancs about having followers from Torquay etc and then have a Noerwegian supporters club !?

I don't care much about them either,mostly because of victim mentality and their sense of entitlement that the club is better than others.
However,your point about foreign supporter clubs.Most big(ish) clubs have fanbases/fan clubs in most countries,even Wolves have a Norwegian fan club or two. :) United and Liverpool have the two largest in Norway,comes from having English matches on TV since 1969.

Liverpool fans mostly my age or so,with their success in the 70s/80s and United fans 10-20 yrs younger in general,from their golden period.
Basically starting out as glory hunters many of them quite dedicated now.

Saw that. Surely whoever was responsible has been sacked.

It isn't the official account though

It is and Liverpool have offered an unreserved apology !

ps. The Man U fans seem to have a lot of restraint .

Back