• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

The Sun claiming Liverpool is "unofficially" for sale,£350m or thereabouts. ;)

Good thing they don't read that rag!

Suarez wants to leave. Just on SSN now. An absolute load of disrespectful shite in his statement. He reckons there's something in his contract stipulating he can leave to play for a club in the Champions League.

Detestable prick.

No offence Ian, but in his shoes you'd jump at more money and a better job.

However I agree that he is a prick.

No offence Ian, but in his shoes you'd jump at more money and a better job.

However I agree that he is a prick.

Well if I'd have bitten someone and been found guilty of racist abuse, I don't think I'd be in a position to ask for more money and a better job. Liverpool have made themselves look really, really stupid with the way they've supported Suarez and this is how he repays them? It's disgraceful. The guy is a maggot.

Anyway, the Liverpool fans seem to have taken it well.

BRBMRCiCYAAnUzZ.jpg

Fucking brilliant and unfortunately he is a great player with a personality of a dip shit.

Good to see the bin dippers are being nice & hostile as usual.

It has been clear for some time that Suarez wanted out of Liverpool, so I am surprised at the reaction.

Really Dave... Really... it's Fc sympathy. They always react like this.

Could be time to have a read and a laugh on rawk. :)

RAWK said:
Arsenal may think they can edge themselves in to the driving seat with Suarez having a kick-off, what the pricks don't realise is that we're always in control, its not as if we are going to have to suffer a sulky player at the start of the season - because we have a long cooling off period by force.

Arsenal are just proving they are unambitious and small time. On what other occasion do you get the 3rd best player in the world on the cheap for £55m without any competition from other clubs. And they still dither .....

They seem to be really railing against Arsenal, calling it tapping up and demanding a transfer embargo. All rather hilarious.

3rd best player in the world? :icon_lol:

Behind who Gerrard and the retired Carragher?

a RAWK poster with a good sense of humour said:
Sell/ loan him to Celtic and be done with him. He'll then get CL every year and all the titles he could ever dream about

I liked that!

Seriously need to consider retiring the No. 7 jersey. It's been sullied by player after player who have failed to show the skill, dedication and heart to follow on from King Kenny.

Snigger

Quote Originally Posted by a RAWK poster with a good sense of humour
Sell/ loan him to Celtic and be done with him. He'll then get CL every year and all the titles he could ever dream about

I liked that!

How much do they think Celtic can afford??! :facepalm:

3rd best player in the world? :icon_lol:

Behind who Gerrard and the retired Carragher?

You'll find it's behind the "dani alves esque" Glen Johnson & the worlds best player ever Raheem Sterling.

Ha! Yesterday afternoon had a mini row with a liverpool fan. I said Suarez would leave. He said it's all bollocks & he'll stay at least 1 year.

I've never used this before, but LOL!

Ha! Yesterday afternoon had a mini row with a liverpool fan. I said Suarez would leave. He said it's all bollocks & he'll stay at least 1 year.

I've never used this before, but LOL!

Back