• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

image_5771.jpg

Why do you all hate Liverpool fans. Why shouldn't they give Suarez shit. I remember Wolves fans waxing lyrical over Camara, only to react just as the scousers have over Suarez. Consistency does help.

Apart from the grief complex, deluded sense of grandeur, refusal to accept responsibility for Heysel, placing every player they own on a ridiculous world class pedestal, continually believing that an increasingly faded history is worth anything, coming from Liverpool and rating Brendan Rodgers, I don't have too many problems with them.

They way they blame every other person for their failings rather than look at their own performances.

I work with a Liverpool fan, and he is very balanced and fair in his views on his team.

Oh yeah, not saying all fans are like it! I just mean the majority are like that, I've got Liverpool fans in my family and they're like that, think just because they're Liverpool, they should have the best manager in the world with the best players, when in actual fact, they're not that big a club any longer.

I work with a Liverpool fan, and he is very balanced and fair in his views on his team.

But if we judged an entire fanbase by one person we'd think every Portsmouth fan needs to be sectioned, judging by the bell ringing bellend, and we'd think every Wolves fan had a rabid hate of Steve Morgan and wanted him out of the club tomorrow with absolutely no plan in place, based on you and your thoughts.

In general Liverpool fans are pretty much the most unrealistic in the country. They have about as much chance of making the top four next season, Suarez or no Suarez, as Southampton do.

Since they finished second they haven't finished in the top four have they? amazing how quickly that happened.

Indeed, they've gone 7th/6th/8th/7th in the last four seasons and there's no reason to suspect they'll do any better this campaign. I suppose they might benefit from Everton's inevitable decline as they've massively downgraded in manager over the summer, but that's about it. They aren't really anywhere near as good as Spurs let alone the top four.

They sold Xabi Alonso that summer (I think) and tried to replace him with Gareth Barry. They got what they deserved.

At least Barry, as grossly overpriced and one dimensional, one paced and with no scope for improvement as he is/was, had a track record in the Premier League and all things considered, hasn't been a bad signing for Citeh. They ended up replacing Alonso with that shitehawk Aquilani for more money than Barry would have cost. Top work, Rafa. One of the world's best deep lying midfielders out, a midfielder with zero attributes and a dreadful injury record in, who ended up being paid to go away.

Yeah Barry's done well for himself and at the time was getting a lot of plaudits, just not on alonso's level. Aquilani didn't even really play deep either did he? I always remember him playing where Gerrard should have been off the striker.

I have no idea what Aquilani is supposed to be. He's not very good at anything. When he joined Liverpool he'd barely scored a dozen goals in his entire career.

Strange signing, strange player. Hard to know where someone plays when he is more injury prone than Dave Edwards!

Was a good player at Roma. Completely lost the plot over here though

The Xabi Alonso debacle was hilarious

Little Raheem Sterling seems fond of attacking the girls,been arrested now for assaulting Miss Shana Ann Rose last night.

Suarez is taking legal action against Liverpool to force a transfer. Why would you bite the hand that...never mind.

Back