• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

All the talk is that he's definitely off, it's just up to a club of requisite status to stump up the cash.

Fantastically talented footballer but I won't miss him one bit if he leaves English football, vile individual.

All the talk is that he's definitely off, it's just up to a club of requisite status to stump up the cash of £200m at least.

Fantastically talented footballer - better than Messi - and will be badly missed if he leaves English football. Deserves an MBE.

Scouse-d it for you.

If we keep the current squad we have, then I would expect a top four challenge.

We have four regular match winners - Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho and Gerrard. They should at minimum get 40 goals between them next season, probably closer to 60 really.

We've got one of the best left backs in the league. The England right back. Agger who has played in a Champs League Final, Skrtel who was the regular partner alongside Carragher when we last challenged for the title under Benitez, Lucas is one of the best defensive midfielders in the league, Reina who has numerous golden gloves.

Of course we should be challenging and I think we will do, regardless of what happens this summer.

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

Like clockwork, year after year. Quite endearing.

RAWK Meltdown is going to be magnificent in the next few days with all this Suarez stuff.

Suarez says he's not racist, and he's happy at Liverpool, then they sign Kolo Toure and then he wants to leave.. Coincidence?

The way Luis has been treated by the press and the football public was a disgrace and very disrespectful. The Ferguson Administration did a fine job there, mission almost completed (again). Evra should hang his head in shame and all those who jumped on his back. Sadly enough, there wasn´t too much backing from the club back then, we happily let things happen but that´s just the way it is.

I just snorted a bit of milk out of my nose. And I wasn't even drinking milk.

2070pif-1.gif

Danny Boy said:
Mourinho may be special and Chelsea may be bigger and better than LFC. But LFC will win the champions league next season under Brendan Rogers.

Clicky, #96

As a stand alone comment this is just daft.

When do we find out who was in Brendan's envelopes?

Holy Fuck! That's their official website?
Wolves dot co dot uk suddenly looks much better!

"My biggest mentor is myself" :icon_lol:

That is simply brilliant.

We still never found out who was in those envelopes!

@RAWK_Meltdown: Can't compare Moyes to Rodgers. Moyes is a 10 year journeyman, Rodgers is a rising star.

Back