• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

I wonder if during every game he is suspended the fans will do a minutes applause when the match is 10 minutes old to show their support of their fallen soldier.

Or a minute's biting of the person sitting next to you.

BIyDFYVCcAEzLFu.jpg:large

Common sense. I hope that's the end of it.

Agreed. Suarez has done the correct thing and accepted his punishment. So hopefully this will be the end of it, and let's not forget that for all misdemeanors, Suarez is an exceptional footballer.

Glad to be of service. Admit it though, it's by far the best forum around, not just football. Have a look around if you don't believe me.

Glad to be of service. Admit it though, it's by far the best forum around, not just football. Have a look around if you don't believe me.

Yes, I have got countless hours of fun out of RAWK.

Yes, I have got countless hours of fun out of RAWK.

Being such a big club comes with it's inevitable down sides, namely you do get an awful lot of muppets following. But that’s no different than anywhere else you go, just so happens that RAWK is so big that the muppetometor goes all the way up to 11 sometimes, well ok, often.

Rawk is a good forum but the idiots highlight the fun side for us lot on here.

Rawk is a good forum but the idiots highlight the fun side for us lot on here.

I think that all forums attract different kind of people. The important thing is that others views are respected, which applies to all forums.

How many "active" members does RAWK have?

Just shy of 40,000 with around 12 to 13 "new" members per day. It's a busy old place. There's a thread on there now talking of Wolves fate, which is how I ended up here to say hello.

The Suarez ban thread is comedy gold.

What is your take on Suarez-gate, Mr RAWK?

What is your take on Suarez-gate, Mr RAWK?

Well the lads got issues, clearly. I love him to bits but he often makes it hard to defend him. I think it is a common thing with these footballers who have that little extra something, they’re only heartbeat away from doing something totally stupid and yet it is probably that which makes them great, that spark. Thankfully he turns that spark into something brilliant, occasionally though, as the whole world and his dog knows by now, he’s prone to lapse into the dark side.

He of course deserved a ban but in my humble opinion I think ten games was OTT. I was expecting six maybe.

Welcome RAWK, stick around :)

Well the lads got issues, clearly. I love him to bits but he often makes it hard to defend him. I think it is a common thing with these footballers who have that little extra something, they’re only heartbeat away from doing something totally stupid and yet it is probably that which makes them great, that spark. Thankfully he turns that spark into something brilliant, occasionally though, as the whole world and his dog knows by now, he’s prone to lapse into the dark side.

He of course deserved a ban but in my humble opinion I think ten games was OTT. I was expecting six maybe.

Fair play mate.

Stick about mate, you seem like a good head and it's nice to have an edge of reason from thr rawk

Brilliant.

@RAWK_Meltdown Ferguson is obsessed with Liverpool

Back