• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Rodgers

"there have been two biting incidents, both in 2006. One, the player received no ban, and was allowed to play for England by the FA, the second, the player received a five game ban"

hmmmm

You seem to have forgotten the third incident from 2007 that involved LUIS SUAREZ

They are also forgetting his previous in this country. Repeat offender = large ban.

If this was the first thing he had done, that required him to see the FA he would have got a 3-4 match ban

As Phil McNulty has said in an article I agree with for a change, Brentdan has spouted this verbal diarrhoea without having heard the FAs written reasons as to the duration of the ban.

Which is monumentally stupid and incredibly arrogant.

"he hasn't let me down one little bit"

So biting is okay is it then Brentdan? Or are you referring to the racism shit that everyone without an L postcode considers proven?

I would fucking LOVE IT if the FA slapped a disrepute charge on Brentdan for that little nonsense.

Dont tar all Liverpool fans ith the same brush. I work with a Liverpool fan and he thinks the 10 game suspension is warranted.

Liverpool fans are pretty stupid at the best of times and this incident is making them even stupider.

Dont tar all Liverpool fans ith the same brush. I work with a Liverpool fan and he thinks the 10 game suspension is warranted.

TBF - This is a very valid point. In the same way as not all Wolves fans would like to be tarred with the Molineux Mix brush, I am sure there are plenty of Liverpool fans out there that cringe as much as the rest of us at the outpourings of RAWK. In addition, I really cannot wait to hear Mick Quinn's take on this on talksport - the ultimate scouse apologist who makes Phil Thomson look like a stretford end season ticket holder.

Sorry but that is a ridiculous statement.

I've said worse and if you read the R.A.W.K aswell as look on twitter at the comments, I don't think it is that bad.

Bane's point James is that we are using RAWK to generalise ALL liverpool fans. I am quite happy to hold my hands up and plead guilty to that charge for the purpose of this thread but there ARE liverpool fans out there who aren't in the RAWK camp.

Bane's point James is that we are using RAWK to generalise ALL liverpool fans. I am quite happy to hold my hands up and plead guilty to that charge for the purpose of this thread but there ARE liverpool fans out there who aren't in the RAWK camp.

I should have said "some" Liverpool fans and accept that.

12478_361487020630166_1359013007_n.jpg

Kenny?!

If Kenny sold them, Man United fans would make him a millionaire.

Majority of my Red mates are incredulous!!!

I don't mean commie BTW

Not sure why but that really made me laugh.

Regarding pool fans, sports fans in general are meatheads and when you view the ones on fan sites, etc, they're boy.d to.be that much more passionate. I was beaten to the molmix comparison. Doesn't help that they're a large club so there are more opportunities to point the finger.

Having said all that, Liverpool as an organization and management team have not painted themselves in a good light lately so its hard to feel bad for the more reasonable fanbase.

sent from phone

Brentdan "If you look at South American players they do whatever it takes to win. This is the way they have been brought up. To fight for their lives."

Just hilarious.

Back