• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Foaming at the mouth, presumably.

The Fletcher Memorial Legend

Reality is hard to find

Re: Suarez Banned For Ten Matches
« Reply #121 on: Today at 03:12:04 PM »Never mind Suarez should leave this country, we should leave this country, the whole club should just fuck off and up sticks to Spain and play in their league.

Oh please do.

The excuses for next season have started already.

This totally fucks up our promising start to next season.

Fucking hilarious!

Just shows that the FA is an inherently racist organisation that bends to the whim of the press and the media.

It's poetry in motion!

What I will say is this is a barefaced attempt to push Luis Suarez out of the country from a morally repugnant governing body who took 24 years to apologise, in the most mealy-mouthed manner, for it's role in the death of innocent people.

Oh dear.

"In those first months we will play all the top 6 currently it's nailed on... fucking scandalous " At least someone realises their place in the natural order :)

To offer a bit of balance there are one or two who don't try and defend him.

I love Suarez. The lads a cracking good player, but at the end of the day, he acted the c*nt here. He let himself, his team mates and the club down big time. I mean, there really is no way defend him here. He took an opponents arm and bit it. The intent is as clear as day. You could probably defend a bad tackle on the grounds that he was going for the ball, or defend an elbow to the face on the grounds that he was jumping to head the ball, but there is absolutely zero ground for excuse here. None whatsoever. What he did was terrible. And when you consider that this isn't the first time that he has done this to an opponent then his defense just diminishes even further

Now I'm all for supporting our players through thick and thin. I supported him 100% during the whole Evra saga. But this is different. He really fucked up this time and there's no way to defend it. We can accuse the FA of corruption all we like. We can debate the 10 game ban and weather or not its severity is warranted until the cows come home. To me they are just asides. The real issue here is that one of our players acted in an inexcusable manner. I wouldn't even bother appealing the ban. In fact, I think it might be more prudent if the staff and management of the club focused on ensuring Suarez never does anything like this again. Like I said, I love Suarez the footballer. But he fucked up here. And he should be made realize it if you ask me, before he goes letting the club down again any time in the future

The incredulous disbelief that fans of other clubs think he got off lightly is the bit I am enjoying.

Go on, appeal it, lets hope it is tripled.

And as for the "loan him out to a team that plays over the summer to use up the ban" - good luck with that you saft twats.

Looks like the FA did what 10 Downing Street asked. Anyone know an email address at FIFA to highlight political interference. I'm sure Sepp would like to suspend England from international football.

Oh fucking behave you stupid cunt

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Suarez banned for 10 games) Presume the 3 man panel was Fergie, Evra and Gill.

:icon_lol:

I love the ones saying that they should boycott the fa cup and their players England duty.

Please, PLEASE make it so we don't have to see Glen Johnson in an England shirt again!

My favourite one today:

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Suarez banned for 10 games) He GNAWED on the arm, he didn't bite it.

I think the FA should add one game to the total ban for every page that thread on RAWK has at the end of today.

@RAWK_Meltdown: I don't think you can class what suarez did as biting someone. I've been biten myself, and it was seriously painful and had puss coming out

@RAWK_Meltdown: whiskey nose (Alex Ferguson) is like the eye from LOTR..its gaze reaches far and Luis is like the hobbit battling his way to defeat it

Back