• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers feels that his side do not lack spirit following what he sees as an improved showing in the second half of their defeat to Manchester United on Sunday.

Gerrard's got a great left hook and right cross I've seen the CCTV........

Rodgers really is becoming the biggest spoofer in football, even worse than Phil 'Philosopher' Brown in his pomp. If you've seen Being Liverpool, all he does is talk armchair philosophy. You never see him talk tactics or mention opposition players and strategies. He just seems obsessed with his players showing a 'bit of fight'.

An absolute imposter at his job

What a complete twat. Rivalry is rivalry but that is one step too far.

So earlier this season I realised he was a buffoon, but now I am growing to actively dislike Brendan Rodgers. He is set to punish Luis Suarez after he admitted diving and has gone public about the fact. Way to go Brentdan. Suarez should be applauded for admitting his guilt and Rodgers should have tucked his neck in and laid low. Instead he has gone public about how he intends to deal with Luis. Just shut up Brendan, you are digging an even deeper hole.
I think the real reason Rodgers is pissed off is because he publicly defended Suarez' cheating when it was clear for all to see, and now has found himself looking stupid as Suarez has gone and admitted it to a Fox station in Argentina. I bet Suarez didn't consult the Philosopher on that one....
Rodgers comes across as a a sycophant of Liverpool FC on the Being Liverpool doc and his comments on this article highlight that fact even more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21064709

He compounded by moaning that Liverpool don't get penalties and implying that Suarez' admission may mean that officials don't give them decisions. Not at all trying to influence decisions the other way are you Brentdan?

That alleged dive v Stoke certainly conned a lot of people. How could that possibly have been a dive?

Lets face it, if it wasn't Suarez, no-one would have even mentioned it. Right?

The handball against Mansfield was worse. Especially as he'd done it against Southampton a few weeks earlier and got caught. Absolute fucking scumbag.

i can't stand rodgers either and exactly what DDW says above suarez' admission has shown him up for what he is. The attitude of managers, the desperation for PL points at any cost fuels the problem of diving and unfortunately many pundits' attitude of any contact entitling a player to fall over sickens me.

having said that, a lot of people seem to love gary neville, regardless of his defence of the shameful diving of ashley young. how does that work?

Fair play to Liverpool (and I don't like typing that) - they looked excellent today. Very much flat-track bullies though, they haven't beaten a top half team all season. Could Sturridge actually turn out to be a good signing?

So earlier this season I realised he was a buffoon, but now I am growing to actively dislike Brendan Rodgers. He is set to punish Luis Suarez after he admitted diving and has gone public about the fact. Way to go Brentdan. Suarez should be applauded for admitting his guilt and Rodgers should have tucked his neck in and laid low. Instead he has gone public about how he intends to deal with Luis. Just shut up Brendan, you are digging an even deeper hole.
I think the real reason Rodgers is pissed off is because he publicly defended Suarez' cheating when it was clear for all to see, and now has found himself looking stupid as Suarez has gone and admitted it to a Fox station in Argentina. I bet Suarez didn't consult the Philosopher on that one....
Rodgers comes across as a a sycophant of Liverpool FC on the Being Liverpool doc and his comments on this article highlight that fact even more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21064709

My guess is, Rodgers has spouted what the press and th FA want to hear , and will fine Suarez a bag of Jelly babies whil telling him to shut up, keep getting pens anyway he can, and giggling to himself in his office.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown
(Oldham 3 Liverpool 2) 17th time we've hit the post this season.

good description of adrian chiles on the meltdown

"he's like a toby jug filled to the brim with hot piss"

v good that.

image_1359321118702650.jpg

Legit?

Golden:

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Aston Villa) Their fans. Bunch of deluded idiots still living off their glory days.

You know Brentdan's been dissing your homeboy Bentekkers?

"I'm talking about players 21, 22 and under. I have to give credit to Jordan Henderson and Joe Allen, they did well. They came out with some sort of credit but there weren't too many other than that. Oldham may not have been a big enough game for one or two of them but, if they don't learn, they won't be here, it's as simple as that. The same goes for the older players too.

"The boy Smith hadn't scored a goal at home in two years and he's come up against arguably two big units we had at centre-half [Skrtel and Sebastian Coates]. A boy who has come out of university football and he looks like Didier Drogba. We have seen it before with [Aston Villa's Christian] Benteke, who after our game has disappeared. You know what you are going to get at places like Oldham. You have to roll your sleeves up and fight but we were too soft."

Straight from the Dave Jones Big Book Of Man-Management.

Jinky's boy now.

And I presume he missed that goal v Albion?

Back