• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

:icon_lol:

Awesome stuff.

I'm waiting for the Liverpool fans to say "go sign that lad from Germany" and "we are better than dortmund and will be the winners in a few seasons"

Well called - Do you post on RAWK, James?

@RAWK_Meltdown Suarez replacement lewandoski

That's Champions League (as good as) FINALIST Lewandowski? Signing for a team that won't even be in the Europa league?

Well called - Do you post on RAWK, James?

@RAWK_Meltdown Suarez replacement lewandoski

Liverpool fans are easy to predict Langers. Bad decision = Fergies fault, Poor season = concentrating on next season etc etc etc

@RAWK_Meltdown: I don't think you can class what suarez did as biting someone. I've been biten myself, and it was seriously painful and had puss coming out

This is my all time favourite RAWK_Meltdown.

Brendan Rogers joins in with the fun.

"If I had more players of a similar mentality we would be in a different position. He has not let me down one bit.

So he's still not going to be in one of those envelopes?

And the ' moderators' on here must be manc as well. just posted a reasonable opinion and they wont allow it. ferguson payin your wages as well then??

Off the BBC website. Brilliant stuff.

Fucking moderators. They're all the same.

Tell me about it!

There's this one mod, Langsdalewolf I think his name is, who keeps editing posts in Frank's Joke Thread. They were quite funny to begin with...

Tell me about it!

There's this one mod, Langsdalewolf I think his name is, who keeps editing posts in Frank's Joke Thread. They were quite funny to begin with...

What a cockpocket.

Oh and yet again, Rodgers thinks Suarez has been victimised.

I'm getting really fucking sick of this - they handled the first 24 hours or so very well but now it's the same old shite being spouted.

Rodgers has said Suarez needs the FA to help him to rehabilitate - Erm.... Isn't that your job as his manager?

Another thing - they keep going on about him being singled out so it really doesn't help when they never, ever, ever just accept the verdict. No - instead they make sure it's kept in the media for a lot longer than it needs to be by stamping their feet and claiming they've been 'unfairly dealt with'.

He's got a history of being a prick and is lucky that he hasn't been banned for life with his history.

Another thing - they keep going on about him being singled out so it really doesn't help when they never, ever, ever just accept the verdict. No - instead they make sure it's kept in the media for a lot longer than it needs to be by stamping their feet and claiming they've been 'unfairly dealt with'.

By the media!
Mate of mine says there is a media witch hunt against Suarez and they are always looking for mistakes so that they can keep selling papers and they NEVER let things rest...Always writing about it :facepalm:

Perhaps if Liverpool and their fans just shut the fuck up whinging about it, the press would stop reporting incidents!

A tad OTT there James.

2007: Punches Albert Luque

2010: Costs Ghana a place in the World Cup Semi Final with a ridiculous handball and then gloats at the penalty miss

2010: bites a PSV Player

2011: Diving to get Jack Rodwell sent off

2011: Racial Abuse to Patrice Evra

2011: Inappropriate gesture to Fulham fans

2013: handball against Mansfield to knock them out the Cup

2013: punches a chilean midfielder in a WC qualifier.

The guy should not be in football

Back