• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Brentdan "If you look at South American players they do whatever it takes to win. This is the way they have been brought up. To fight for their lives."

Just hilarious.

It's certainly both strange and ill timed,and it definitely won't win sympathy/empathy points with the FA or general public.

I know Messi,Falcao,Forlan and all those guys go mental on the pitch but....no wait....they don't Brenda...

Phil McNulty has really laid into Brentdan's comments on the bbc website. Liverpool have really badly misjudged this in trying to cast Suarez as a victim.

Brentdan "If you look at South American players they do whatever it takes to win. This is the way they have been brought up. To fight for their lives."

Just hilarious.

So South American players are all violent cheats? Well done Brentdan. Just need Saunders to get a Liverpool job and we'll have comedy sorted for years to come.

So South American players are all violent cheats? Well done Brentdan. Just need Saunders to get a Liverpool job and we'll have comedy sorted for years to come.

Saunders cannot get anywhere near the shite Brentdan comes out with. Give him 10 more years in the job and he may just, but for now he is a mere student to the ultimate Master

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Fair Play entry into Europa League) We may have a chance.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Fair Play entry into Europa League) We may have a chance.

I don't know what it is after Suarez (or if that effects it) but they were 2nd a week or so ago. Arsenal at the top but will be in Europe, so technically top of the Fair Play League. Closest team to them that won't qualify for Europe - Southampton in 5th an Flum in 6th

Fair Play loophole could see Suarez play for Liverpool in Europa League

By Joe Pearce
Thursday 25 April 2013
The Daily Mail have revealed how Luis Suarez could return to competitive action for Liverpool before the end of his 10-match ban, should his team somewhat ironically earn a place in next year’s Europa League thanks to UEFA’s Fair Play League.

The fair play system, which was introduced in 1995, works by the top ranking club from each of the top three fairest European leagues being offered a place in the competition. Only cards issued during games are taken into account with retrospective action from governing bodies ignored, so Suarez’s ban has not affected Liverpool’s ranking.

Liverpool are in second place in England’s fair play league, having received just 49 yellow cards, and two reds, which were given to Daniel Agger and Jonjo Shelvey. However, as first placed Arsenal look to have already secured a position in one of next years’ European competitions, Liverpool would be offered the place if they do finish in second, and should England make it into the top three fairest nations.

Norway, Sweden and Finland make up the top three of the Fair Play League table at present, with England currently close behind them in fourth.

Hmmm

England are say two yellow cards behind and in with a shout on the last day, and Liverpool are in command of that second spot on the fair play table.

Every single Manchester United and Everton player mysteriously gets booked in their games, ensuring England finish behind the Scandinavian countries.

RAWK explodes in outrage and conspiracy theories

SAF quietly chortles to himself

Indeed. I really hope they just decide to accept it and move on.

I hope they kick up a massive fuss and embarrass themselves (again).

Common sense. I hope that's the end of it.

It's Liverpool. We'll be hearing about this for the next 23 years.

I wonder if during every game he is suspended the fans will do a minutes applause when the match is 10 minutes old to show their support of their fallen soldier.

Back