• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Yep, that's why Suarez is a perfect fit for them - always someone else's fault

Tbf I had them down as a bunch of $#@!s long before 2011 ;)

I didn't mind them so much, turned really sour for me with Kenny Dalglish support of Suaresz during his racism charge and since then things have gone from bad to worse.

Heysel was the fault of the authorities for staging it there and poor policing if you ask Liverpool fans nothing to do with there supporters.

The stadium was inadequate and the policing was inadequate and the segregation was inadequate for the staging of the riot Liverpool fans wanted to have.

The stadium was inadequate and the policing was inadequate and the segregation was inadequate for the staging of the riot Liverpool fans wanted to have.

It was a revenge for there treatment in Rome in 1984 European cup final even tho it invoked a completely different Italian side.

That's ok then, I'm sure the families of the Juventus fans will understand

That's ok then, I'm sure the families of the Juventus fans will understand

Tried explaining that to my Liverpool fan mates in 2005 when they played Juve in champs League, they were disgusted that most the Juve fans turned there back on the banner of apology.

Usually an apology comes with an admission of fault. Except in Liverpool.

To be fair, a lot of Liverpool fans are very critical of Luis Suarez's behaviour. There is page after page on RAWK about his latest misdemeanour, and not all posters are backing him.

If i was a footballer earning thousands a week and had a choice of an intentional leg break , a head butt or be bitten on my shoulder .I know which one I'd prefer.

Of course It is a cowardly act.But in Suarez's mind , the least likely to get caught for .There for the least stupid , if you wanted to wind a defender up , to retaliate and get a red card.
I also will say , that we shouldnt be using the Heysel stadium disaster on the same thread as Suarez.

Young football supporters , went to see a football match and they never went home.Nothing to do with , what Suarez did.Which was a cowardly act, like I said.

If you read it - that has been brought up because Liverpool fans have brought up Hillsborough in relation to this. That is all.

But this is a forum made up of intelligent people( not counting myself , there) .A forum , where I come to learn things . Of course every club has it's share of fools.

Any decent Liverpool fan wouldn' t talk about Suarez biting someone and then relate it to the deaths of many other human beings , who died at Heysel. I'm sure of that.

:taunt:

Personally I don't believe this Suarez person is real anymore,having read this evidence.

Good job :shakehand:

This picture always makes me laugh. ;)

120312(1)--reddit-traffic.jpg

I see in one of the Irish Tabloids that Suarez has bitten 8 people.

The hungry mad fucker bit 5 players in his early professional days but because of his emerging potential, the Uraguyan FA hushed it up....

Until these 5 players broke cover at the weekend and came out with this nugget.
So he has a good bit of history...

Talented bastard.

I just downloaded a Suarez career highlights video. Didn't take long as it was only 3 megabytes.

Back